danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any tips for wingmanning an asian midget?

| So, basically, I have a friend who's an asian midget. She sent me a snap, I responded with a picture of the homie I was hanging out with. She thought he was cute and asked for his age and all that shit. I jokingly told her I could introduce him to her by asking if he's into asian midgets, and now I'm her wingman? I thought it was a joke at first, but she seems semi-serious. Help?

| I mean we are talking about pretty easy-to-please woman size-wise. Not that hard of a sell.

| Okay, so, quick update: They might be stalking eachother.

| >>658467 omg ahhh haha i dont have advice but pls update us. I wanna know what happens

| >>658483
I honestly doubt a lot is going to happen, but she definitely seems interested. I have no idea if he is. They are 3 years apart though, but none of them are underage. So I'm honestly really curious. Like, she talked earlier today about how she's lonely and misses having a boyfriend and shit, so I really want to see if it would be possible for me to get them to talk directly.

| She added him on Snapchat.

| >>658537 zamnnnn

| you join em together and leaveee

| >>658854
That's what I'm trying. I honestly just want to hear the stories that come from it, if they were to get together. Haven't heard from any of them since yesterday though, and didn't see them today because of exams.

| i hope they get together lol

| >>658885
Same.

Something I feel like I should add though. The dude in this situation has, like, big time CallMeCarson vibes. It's insane. Like, he didn't know who that was before I said it, but he's just such a weird cunt, but in a good way. It would be hilarious to see this actually ending in a relationship, even though it seems very unlikely.

| that somehow reminded me of lilypichu and michael reeves for some reason

| >>658949
That's actually kind of accurate, but also, not at all. Think arian, very scuffed Michael Reeves and chubby, browner Lilypichu.

| oh yeah, i get the picture

| anything new ?

| >>661677
Nah, not really. It was exam day yesterday and today I was out of town. I don't wanna spam her.

| alright, just checking ^^

| >>661765
I'd like to check in as well, but if she doesn't want to fully go for it I'll respect that.

| of course yeah

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1590609135

This thread is permanently archived