danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Worst hentai you know

| Be honest

| I would say triple-posting takes the cake here.

In all honesty, there isn't really a span of what is worse/worst because sometimes you just need the right fetish to understand a hentai.

| Au contraire, have you seen the latest translated Kawady MAX doujin, Mii Inside the Box? Even fans of the extreme fetishes that doujin has do not like that doujin. It's a wild ride.
I'd say that's one of the worst ones I've seen

| Normally, despite Kawady MAX's extreme hentai, he gets like ~4 stars and comments defending the doujin(on exhentai). This is the 2nd doujin of his to get a ~1 star and no one defending the doujin

| Boku no Pico

| >>64541
If that is your worst, I don't know how prepared you are for the real life, g/u/rl.

|

| There was some Maid thingy I saw some time ago. Where the maid was invincible and this she was made to do different things. It was quite weird. I don't remember the name though unfortunately.

| >>64541 g/u/rl were talking about the worst not the best.
>>64627 mai-chan daily life, i post a link to it in another thread that was asking for depressing doujings.

| Stuff with bad art.

| Ehh, the shittiest stuff I know is probably all that really cheap-looking 3D hentai with monsters and tentacles and whatnot, y'know what I mean.

| Someone here shared a doujin where a girl is shrunken to any size, then gets captured by ants and raped into a brood queen it was NASTY

| Pregnant Boys

| There was one that have a shota and his mother fucking and they were talking about how they haven shower for a week and smelling themself as he mother eat the boy smegma, almost make me puke.

thank god I came before it tho.

| Salior and the 7 Balls

| Snuff/guro. Big nono

| There was this one with a Serial Killer that collected BJ-Fotos. I forgot the title. It has a interesting escalation spiral.

| A Time To Screw

| Worst hentai? I wonder.. after a while, even guro and scat fails to disgust me. They are just fake. If you pay attention they are nothing like real blood and shit. Hard to say if there is any 'worst' really.. well, except for LOLI RAPE DOUJINS god motherfucking dammit.

| Fully colored guro doujin= Nightmare fuel...

| >>65826
One of my favorites.

| The things I've seen, you become numb and can't tell the difference half the time. Mai-Chan was pretty fucked but only the baby part lmfao

| >>67621
repost link please. for research

| NekoPara. It is so moe that it almost makes me puke.

| >>65826
Holy shit I think I was the one who shared that, good shit.

| >>67727
https://nhentai.net/g/158074/

| >>68150
ah, yes, the good shit.

| >>68150
That was actually pretty good, i got a b/u/g boner while reading it

| >>68150
This reminds me of that hentai about gigantic insects raping people and turning them into slaves.

| That one when an autistic kid raped a little girl

| >>68881 Anything with little girl+rape is BAD cranked up to 11. I got recently baited into reading a doujin about some fuck raping and beating up a little girl until her face bleeds like wtf. the fact that people still translate these crap doesn't help either

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1513458788

This thread is permanently archived