danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
are traps gay?

| now guys I want a civilised debate on this. remember this is a Christian server

| Traps aren't gay when the dick is cute.

| I know some of the g/u/rl here will do that crappy "traps are 2.18%/2.19%" gay, but the calculation that was done to reach that result was using a very flawed method of assumption (such as only taking into account the penile's dimension relative to the body).

As such, we need more peer-reviewed study about this; I can safely say that we can't use the dimension of genitalia to get the precise answer for "the percentage of gayness for traps."

| here is the most civilised answer I can give

traps are FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAY

| They're gay. That's the joke.

A trap is a dude. The joke is that the dude looks like a girl, so you lust after him, only to find out later that he's a dude. Thus the term "trap". You become accidently gay because you lusted after a dude that looks like a chick. An accident, no foul, it happens.

But if you know it's a dude and still lust after him and his cute penis, it's just plain gay. No if ands or buts.

| Yes

| Samurai and aristocrats would have trap lovers in 1600's Japan.
Go ahead, call a samurai gay I'll wait.

| >>64227

Best explanation I've ever seen on this topic lol

| It's not gay if they have boobs

| >>64233
Samurais are fucking gay

| when people say "are traps gay?", it sounds like they are asking if traps themselves are gay lol

| >>64332
This anon figured it out.

| yes traps are gay. but whats wrong with being gay?

| Aren't traps essentially smaller cuter futa with balls, flat breasts and no vagina?
I guess the real question here is, if futa is gay, then traps most certainly are, cute appearance notwithstanding.

| Why does it matter if it is gay.
Just indulge in the cute little dong that probably smells like vanilla

| Well if a guy acts like a girl then yes he is gay but if you're in love with a guy who looks like a girl a.k.a "traps" then you are gay af. But of course, if you didn't know and later knew and you no longer want to fck em then your good. Ya'll gay af if you wanna smash a trap even if you knew

| Traps are a little bit gay. It may be a woman but it's still a dick. Liking dick is gay no mater who it's on, but they're still good. Let's all just be gay and enjoy traps

| whats with all this bullshit, you like dicks? your gay, trap have dicks? yes, are traps gay? of course

| Traps themselves aren't gay they just having a bit of fun guyz. Don't be mean

| >>64674
Being gay = fun.
Being a trap = fun.
Fun = fun.
Trap = gay.

| >>64603
traps aren't women..
>>64441
>if a guy acts like a girl then yes he is gay
fuck off

| Hey folks its your local gay here to clear it up:
Its really, REALLY, fucking gay.

| Do people actually care about this question? I get the meme but I can never tell the intensity of the question just due to the source.

| Also as someone actively attempting to get on HRT against my familial units wishes I can say with earnest it is gay as dong.

| >>64901
>HRT
We're talking about traps not trans people.

| Traps are crossdressers, not trans women. Also, liking traps is gay. Not "liking manly men" level of gay, but still gay. And that's ok.

| >>64898
Some people just wanna deny being gay so fucking bad they have to make all sorts of excuse for unironically liking traps when most of the time it's the least of their problems

| >>64904 > Abd HRT is the easiest way to achieve trap tier aesthetics, call it cheating if you want but the end goal is the same.

| It's not gay if they have boobs

| Traps are extremely gay

| What's gayer:

>Fucking a girl that looks like John Cena.
>Fucking a boy who looks like Megan Fox.

I'm out.

| https://files.catbox.moe/4ncm7f.jpg

| I don't know how many times we have to tell you people TRAPS ARE NOT GAY

| If you are attracted to a *not yet exposed* trap, then you're not gay. But if you are attracted to an *exposed* trap, then you are... umm... semi-gay?

Oh, and even though I'm straight, I would fuck John Cena any day just for the memes.

| Who cares if it is gay? Looks like a chick? Has a tight little fuck hole?
>Stick it in with no remorse

| Enough of these posts, you either like them or you dont. Just be quiet about it and noone will bother what you enjoy goddamnit

| i just wanna talk about traps tbh. how are you g/u/rls doing btw

| traps are gay

| the war is still on

| GRAPE, is that you?

| >>64127
I can solve this is I can find the data I need. My plan will take into account genitals, hormones, clothing, and personality

| >>68167
It was also answer the unasked question of how gay is it to fuck a tomboy

| >>64125 This

| >how cares

Total number of posts: 44, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1513406790

This thread is permanently archived