danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm a human. AMA.

| I'm a human. I will answer questions.

| Asl

| >>640978
Nah, the good one, Europe

| do you like breathing airs and walking with your leg?

| >>640991
Yes, I quite enjoy those activities.

| Do you enjoy putting food in your body? just like me who is also a real human.

| where are you from

| How have you been doing? Have things been stressful for you?

| >>641065
Yes. I quite enjoy the daily routine, experience and pleasure that is consuming food.

| >>641070
Europe.

| >>641072
I haven't been doing the best lately, but overall I feel like things are starting to improve. I have hope. There's been a fair amount of stress and quarantine is getting to me pretty hard, but I'll manage. Thank you for asking :)

| >>641078

| do you see colors, and if so, what does beige feel like ?

| >>12380b I hope things continue to get better for you and that you can occupy your time with something productive for yourself during this time.

| >>641098
I don't see colours how others do, but I do see them. Beige feels, weird. Beige is almost uncomfortable in a way. It's not a sharp colour, it should be relaxing probably, but it really isn't. It's almost so weak and bland it's unsettling.

| >>641104
Thank you. Being productive is not my strong suit, but I'll try to get at least some stuff done.

| >>641119
Oh wow thanks, actually very interesting !
I heard your kind is not able to breathe under water, so how come you can drink water ??!

| >>641185
Do you have a learning disability or mental disorder?

| >>641191
I have no idea how a human works !
I don't comprehend how you can intake water in two different ways from the same orifice !!

| >>641193
I don't know why we're like that. We just are, and it seems to be working pretty well.

| What are your hobbies

| You are so cute, human-chan. Much cuter than that succubus. Would you kiss and cuddle with me? Can I meet you?

| >>641715
I want avoid getting infected by COVID-19, and in my opinion the succubus is a superior being, but if we somehow met eachother, started talking regularly and we both fell in love with eachother, I would kiss and cuddle as much as you'd want.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1586095074

This thread is permanently archived