danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are your kinks/fetishes homeboy

| Since the dadaist spirit is in full swing, threads like these need to exist.

Exhibitionism, BDSM, Femboys, and Mindbreaking are the top 4 for me, though i have many more.

| Ryona is always my #1 top tier pick,
combining with large male's body /dick make a great combo + choke or hara punch always warm my heart.

Incest, mindbreak, emotionless, rarely disapoint me tho.

| [REDACTED] and incest. Pretty basic.

| Dom/Sub play, what do u call it when they get u embarrassed a lil bit in public bc duh i be into that lowkey

| Breast expansion, mind break, bimbofication, hyper size breasts/ass/futa cock & balls, humilation. I love it when cute anime girls are objectified as ridiculously lewd bitches.

| Huge fan or degradation. I love it when anime girls look at me like im trash. Im also a huge fan of thigh highs, tights, and skirts.

| of*

| Cuddling but unironically. I don't mind not having sex, but having no emotional conection might be destroying me little by little

| pool:544

| Really like inflation and futa tbh, like the weirdness of it turns me on sooo much ♡3♡

| >>2b2667 same. Kissing and Cuddling go together like a blanket over you and music.

| Kinkshaming is my kink

| >>639776 same. Fucking degenerates.

| Anyone who gets aroused by something unconsentual should be chemically castrated as their horny degeneracy is a threat to society

| >>639615 how about futa with breast, dick, and balls inflation? <3

| >>640375
You can get me chemically castrated but I'd still fuck you unconsentually homie :3

| >>640380 YES ! APPROVED o/ (if you have some sauce I'll gladly accept)

| >>640409
I got all the sauce whore I'll be over soon :3

| I have a kink for destigmatized sex! I want to be able to ask anyone to bone and do it right there where I ask them! with everyone able to see, but not even paying attention!

| Short hair is my odd fetish, maybe someone out there's like me.

| >>640819 that's not odd at all, I'm with you g/u/rl, it's way better than all those degenerates

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1585831723

This thread is permanently archived