danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Help with sex

| My gf wants me to be rough, saying some rude stuff.So I tried and she came 3 times, said that she reeeaaly liked it, but after that she said that it doesn't suit me, because I am too good of a person.
So basically, she likes it rough and thinks I can't do it this way.
After that every time I try to behave in this way, she laughs it off or teases me.
I am sure she loves me, because of some reasons I would not care to share.
But it pisses me off sometimes.

| Just try to be a bad person then.

| be a switch

| Talk to her about it. If it makes you uncomfortable or annoyed, then be honest about it.

| >>638683 she says just to be myself, not to force myself to do something to please her, but i like it too. When I try to talk about it she says that she likes it anyway if it's me, but i know that she has a thing on this rough play.

| >>638717
Then just do whatever you feel like homie. If you want to do it rough, then that's you. Go rough. If you don't particularly enjoy it, then that's who you are. Don't force yourself. That's about the best you can do.

| Look like someone need asanagi's blessing

|

|

| >>638596
Channel that anger and vent it to get her off.

| Be more aggressive physically instead of just with words. Choke her, slap her, push her down.

| target lewd sensitive areas

| >>639456 but learn how to choke properly first!!!

| >>638596
Has she expressed any interest in bondage? Simple wrist ties can let her struggle if you feel bad about being rough with her. And it's easier to pull on ropes than roughly hold her.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1585596533

This thread is permanently archived