danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hello

| Did you sleep well? Have you been doing ok? Have you been washing your hands? It's nice to meet you.

| Hi. I didn't really sleep well and I'm kinda sad, but thanks to OCD I do wash my hands a lot.
Nice to meet you too :)

| My back really hurts and I could do with a massage

| So, what are your fetishes? Vanilla? Harems? Or are you into the really dirty stuff, like handholding?

| I wanna make you a cup of cawfee.

| >>635180 Green tea

| Handholding, hadpating and hugs
Yes, im dirty and amoral g/u/rl

| I slept pretty well. Thank you. I forgot to eat dinner though but i forgot to eat because ive been working too much. How are you? Have you washed your hands?

| >>a29395 I hope you can sleep better in the coming days. I find this a good place to vent. Others can be pretty kind here.

>>402242 Same but I just don't like other people touching my body so that stops me from getting a massage.

>>adad06 I mainly like vanilla and I also like headpats even though it doesn't happen often with how tall I am.

>>075470 I sometimes forget to eat as well but we should both try to eat something at least. I have been washing my hands and I am doing ok.

| >>635704
WHICH POSTS ARE YOU REPLYING TO

| >>d44778 ALL of'm!

| >>6565e6

| >>635100 Joke's on you, I have never slept well or consistently for a single day of my life.

| Otherwise yes, I have been doing my best to avoid winnie the flu.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1584675867

This thread is permanently archived