danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Crippling cummies addiction

| I really love cummies and I just can't have enough! I need cummies! I suck a lot of dick just for the cummies and I crave it all the time. I start feeling sick when I go too long without cummies. I don't really like to fuck because I want all of the cummies for myself in my mouth, not in a condom or inside my pussy. I don't have a boyfriend so I don't know how to get cummies now that I'm not allowed to touch people because of the virus! Help.

| Send me your location, I will send a package of big brother ice cream to your place.

| >>635055 Will they ship the package? or will it be too fragrant

| >>d15524 euck abomination

| Are you ok?

| >>635055
I won't give you my location! I also think they would allow ice cream in the mail.

>>635099
No! I need cummies!

| >>635110 how could we help you with out knowing your location?

| >>635212
Because I'm not allowed to get cummies because of Corona-chan! She's cucking me from all the cummies! I have a pretty bad immune system so I don't want to get so sick I can never again have cummies but the lack of cummies is starting to hurt a lot!

| >>635217 just do what we tell you and we will sent you your fix g/u/rl. Come on now, you don't want to get seizure from cum withdrawal right?

| >>635234
I don't want that but I also don't want Corona! Corona can probably kill me even though I'm young so I don't know what to do!

| >>635235 Drink your own cum?

| >>635253
I can't produce cummies! If I could I wouldn't have this problem!

| >>635256 have you considered synthetic cummies?

| >>635271
No? Is that a thing?

| How about boiling cum to kill all the virus?

| >>635296
That sounds like a really bad idea...

| >>635300 what part of that sound bad? Evermore it's gonna be hot! Pun intended.

| >>635301
I don't think cummies really work like that. It would just be burnt hard cummies!

| Cummy crackers.

| >>635319
I would love that right now!

| >>bd398c what got you to become some dependent on cum?

| >>635705
I tried sucking dick and then I just really liked eating the cum so I continued doing it and now I it's really hard to go without it.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1584467050

This thread is permanently archived