danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I got help!

| I have vented about my minor attraction here on /d/ before, but today I finally got to talk to a proper sex therapist about it! She's the only one in my country so I'm really lucky she was in my town right now, and she helped me a lot.

I feel a lot better my attractions and thought's now, and we talked about a lot of different stuff and it just made me feel so much better.

Some of you probably don't care or will give me shit but I just wanted to share it because I'm really happy.

| Can i say "i love sex" here?

| I do not know your original thread and I frankly do not care about it honestly, but, could you have intrusive thoughts?

| Glad you're getting help OP
I'm not sure if you're the same /g/url that was feeling really bad for venting on danger/u/ but I'm glad that therapy is working for you!

| >>633973
Yes. That is obligatory.

>>633978
I've had a lot of threads, and I've participated in basically every pedo discussion thread as well. I mean, I don't really know if intrusive is the right word? I did and still have sexual thought's or feelings about minors, but, like, the anxiety I got from it is what was fucking me up, but now I've got really good control on that, which feels great, because that shit almost completely ruined my life.

| >>633985
Thank you!
Huh. I might be? I honestly don't know. My memory is really bad and my thoughts on this subject changed very often and very frequently back when I didn't have anyone to talk about it with and had very little control. Could you send the specific thread if you remember it?

| Good. Maybe now you can stop posting about it.

| >>634019
Ay, it hasn't just been me, but I've probably been a solid 40% of that shit. I know it bothers some of you, so now that I've gotten help and feel a lot better I'm planning to fuck off. Venting here has helped me a lot though, so I appreciate all of you putting up with my bullshit.

| Happy for you homeg/u/rl!!

| long live therapy it's fucking awesome and helpful for many people. i think my mentality regarding the people with this certain kind of attraction would be acceptance and embrace instead of dull rejection and demonization because i don't believe that latter helps, just makes things more negative. also importantly you didn't act on them.
so i think acceptance can help a lot in mending to such problems and healing resulting mental issues.

| >>634140
I wish more people had your mindset. Love and acceptance is all I want. I have morals and of course won't act on it, but I feel like a big reason why some people actually end up doing it is because of all the mental illness that comes with not being hated for something they can't control and that isn't a negative thing for anyone other than themselves. We're sad and vulnerable, not dangerous monsters.

| >>634140
Accepting its existence is fine. But showing your fetish down peoples throats and bringing it up in discussions despite repeated warnings isn't okay. Especially if you teach people how to access CP like he did earlier.

Fuck him. Just stop talking about it with anyone who isn't a legitimate therapist.

| Nah, if the lot of you would hurry up and just die we'd be better off, therapy or no.

| >>634265 LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK!

| >>634257
Hold up. Now you're just making shit up. I haven't done any of that. I have only vented about it in threads that are mine or are about this topic. I have never tried to access CP, so how the fuck would I be able to teach people how to do it? I'm not showing it down people's throats. If you enter a MA discussion or venting thread and participate in it instead of ignoring it that's your own fault homie.

| >>634372
You're obviously the same guy who derailed those threads in /v/ and /u/ by bringing out your fetish out of nowhere and got that sticky on /d/ telling you to stop.

| >>634402
You're wrong, but sure. You can make up your own narrative about me and assume that every MA person on this place is the same. There exists more than one person with the same problems as me, and them doing fucked up shit they're not supposed to do is not the same as me doing it. Generalisation and making shit up with barely any information is not something you should do.

| Also, I never wanted this to be a discussion thread, so I'm just gonna leave this thread and hope it dies. It was gonna be a last "I'm happier and gonna fuck off now", so I think I've made that clear enough.

| trolls mad

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1584115652

This thread is permanently archived