danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I miss being sexually active

| I miss doing foreplay and being intimate but i haven't been able to for years because of abstinence and stuff.

Though it isn't so bad tbh. I don't just sleep around even when i was at the peak of my sexually active arc. I'm happy with being abstinent. YET i ALSO know deep inside i'm frickin ready to gooOOOo!!! Smh idk masturbating doesn't work because i looove having a partner to please. This is my life now i guess. Sigh.

>Is there anything that you're sexually frustrated about?

| Ah, I get what you mean.
Why did you start being abstinent, though? No partners, something like that? (you can ignore my question if you want)
If I can say something, it's that the more you wait, the more it'll feel good once you do it again. Your body is no longer used to the touch, so it may feel even better than before I guess?

| I'm definitely sexually frustrated about the fact that bdsm exist and I have no one to practice on lol but I've never sexually active so I dont have much to say, except when my friends complained it sounded like the end of the world.

Though if you chose abstinence then stick by yourself until you dont want to, nothing wrong with taking a break!

| >>64e824 religion purposes haha. Gotta be pure until marriage. I understand the sentiment and appreciating the value etc etc but maaan there are just days where i just wanna let myself go lol

| >>38ede2 you'll find your other half bud. What part of bdsm that's got you all curious?

| >>633105 mostly bondage, power play, and humiliation. I don't know if I would enjoy being a domme or a sub so I just like to think of myself as a switch. There are other small part that I'm interested in but it might become a laundry list lolol one day

Those weird asmr are how I get my fix. Man, thank god for japanese VAs lol Maybe they can help OP?

| >>650903 i've done mild bdsm before with my past relationships and i guess it's...... okay? Maybe i haven't done it with a partner who really knows what he's doing.

As for videos, it's really not the same bc you don't get that same intimate connection with someone. Thank you for the suggestion though!
My abstinence thing also includes masturbation so i can't really just randomly get off and it doesn't exactly do the trick for me either. 2badsosad

| I'm not really sexually frustrated. I am a virgin and do really want to know what it feels like and all that stuff, I would want it to be with a partner, and I have never really had one. I don't have any strong, or really any, romantic feelings for anyone. Sometimes I feel it a little towards my sister or people I don't really know, but the first one is a big no and the second one doesn't seem worthwhile. Feelings aren't strong enough. So I guess I'm, like, opposite of frustrated?

| Y'all are making me laugh here

| >>633655 For real. Abstaining till marriage then goint full BDSM on your spouse is some big brain Catholic shit or something

| >>880c41 im fckin screaming hahaha full on bdsm on the spouse lmaooo

| itt g/u/rl becomes a nun

| >>28a252 OP here. I wont be a nun haha but i'm saving myself for marriageee

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1584043112

This thread is permanently archived