danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
You wanna grab my wife?

| You can if you want to homie. It's all good. Sharing is caring, and I care about you more than anything else bro.

| Thanks bro

| >>632654
No problem homie. I'm always glad to help. Treat her well for tonight, okay? I love you both like family man.

| Ew

| >>632653
She isn't your wife if you are renting her.

| >>632890
Rent free homie. You ain't gotta pay a thing if you're nice to her, which you better be, or we ain't homies no more.

| No take backs

| Can I borrow her for regular BDSM prolapse & scat-play sessions?

| >>633277
You'll have to ask her homie. I don't think she's into that kind of stuff, but if she is, then go for it bro.

| Damm bro, it's been a while since someone cared about me so much bro, i really appreciate what you're doing for me, and I'll treat her well and kindly, see you tomorrow bro

| >>633543
See you tomorrow homie. Have fun.

| Stfu cuck boy

| Yo homie your wife's a nice lady but how about i grab you bro? I care about you more then her homie!

| >>633837
Wa... for real homie? That means so much bro. Thank you. I don't really swing that way, but I'll gladly be homiesexual for you bro.

| >>633840 Alright bro, we all be homiesexual anyways so it's chill. If she wants I'll take your hot wife tonight, but I need you there to be my wingman bro. Could you do that for me homes?

| >>633853
Thanks for the encouragement bro, and of course I'll be your wingman! We homies you know? That's what we do.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1583942550

This thread is permanently archived