danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Lewd Dreams

| Had a dream where i saw a livestream of someone with his pants off inflating his cock to 30k viewers while his sister casually walked in while he was inflating his cock and asked him to go to [???] with her so he did and shit eventually got kinky until she saw his inflated cock about to blow up.

| i never had an explody cock in my dreams but that sounds cool. the other night i did have a loli ask me to touch her more and she looked super cute and embarrassed about asking it. if it was an anime she would have called me a baka and told me its my fault, but it was still nice.

how can you induce more lewd dreams? those are the closest i ever feel to being happy and id like to feel that way more often.

| so i dreamed that i was gonna take a shower yeah? then i dreamed i had ta piss yeah?? so i dreamed i started to pis then? aND I DREAMED MY COCK WAS FUCKED UP YEAH LIKE SOME KIKE FAG CUT ME UP WRONG??? like i started to piss on top of my tip yeah?!??? SO I GOT HARD BECAUSE OF IT THEN?? !!!! AND I STARTED TO LIKE IT YEAH? AND THEN I ACTUALLY CAME EVERYWHERE THEN?? AND WHEN I WOKE UP I HAD JIZZED EVERYWHERE IN MY BED HUH??? FUCK YOU FIFTY CENTS I HATE YO SHIT I'M A MOTHAFUCKIN P.A.M.P

| >>627020 FUCKING SHIT SONG IN DA CRIB YO SAYING I DUNNO WHAT YOU HEARD ABOUT ME NO CHEVRO WHATHERER & IM THA MOTHAFUCKIN P.A.M.P. I had it stuck in a head w;hen i woke up shit fucking sing halp FIFTY CENTS U FUCKING NIGGER U MADE ME A RACIST

| I had one when I was, like, 12, where me and a friend of mine basically just fucked every girl in my class, but it was in some weird abstract setting with air balloons and stuff.

There's also one that I've told here way too much, where I formed a very intimate sexual relationship with my little sister (she's underage, but I'm attracted to her irl) and it was a lot of guilt and a lot of pleasure. I woke up believing for a minute that I actually did it and was about to be arrested.

| Idk how to induce lewd dreams besides being surrounded by lewd stuff but some people are more prone to dreaming about stuff like that especially if you lack such intimacy or hide if from yourself, I would think anyway.

I had a couple of lewd dreams
Once a character from a BL game bit me on the nose and it hypnotized me into going to this movie theater stairwell and we just started to fuck lolol

| I also had a dream about being eating out by Atsushi Sakurai in a car while my dad was driving us. I dreamt about sleep with Chino at college. I dreamt that I was molested by a robot as an experiment at 9. And last I had a dream about this muscle guy wearing a speedo thong for a bud light commercial and then him stripping and the camera zooming on his really wrinkly ballsack as the logo appeared if front him diving into a pool

Idk why but it was funny af when I woke up after that!

| >>627020 >>627022 please respond

| Wow i should not have re downloaded this app

| Thank God I never have dreams, all this shit sounds like something out of an insane asylum for cumbrains

| >>627233 I laughed harder at this comment then I should have lolo lo l

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1581832472

This thread is permanently archived