danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
3D anime girl took over a webcam site

| https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553336894654644235/675908545794932758/y6TKpX0.png

| Good

| yea she's hot

| yea she's hot

| Cam girls think it's a take over lol

| >>625689
Because now they have to compete with a horny guy using a 3d avatar and voice changer software.
Their sluttery for pay is in danger.

| Well, I am certainly not siding with camgirls that are raging about this. But, I think people need to download and play Koikatsu/Custom Maid 3D 2 instead of being cockteased by a sub par mmd model with janky movement.

Well, I guess your don't get a english speaking waifu in those games...

| Well, I am certainly not siding with camgirls that are raging about this. But, I think people need to download and play Koikatsu/Custom Maid 3D 2 instead of being cockteased by a sub par mmd model with janky movement.

Well, I guess your don't get a english speaking waifu in those games...

| She's great. Her voice and even the way she talks are really charming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WoE6p7q4A8

| Best timeline. The fall of E thots and the rise of AI waifus

| >Camgirls not realizing that there still is a niche for fleshies and whining on a twitter connected to their camming name, endangering their shekels more than some abortion of an mmd model ever could
Bruh

| bruh

| >>626513
It's like they forgot about the last IRS audit

| Delicious. Get a real job, bitches.

| >>625900 it's the interaction that makes these weeb simps love it, same reason why vtubers are so popular. instead of a cute moeblob coded as an AI/NPC following generic commands or handing out generic responses, a cute moeblob can respond to their messages like a real person would, talk to them like a real person would, etc etc.

>>627614 well, how is a woman rigged up to a naked anime girl on a camera any different than a naked woman on camera?

| >>627847 interactions get old after a while though. When I watch normal twitch stream, the interaction is almost always the same even if the content and streamers are totally different. Emoticons spams when something happens, stupid questions getting asked and, innuendo jokes. Plus, unless you watch the stream and give them money regularly, you wouldn'r matter. Streamers won't interact as if you are their actual friend.

| >>627961 youre only describing popular streamers

| >>628015 that is true, but I fail to understand how the 3D streamer is any different than normal streamers. I've seen MMD modeled and animated better than her, and at least normal streamer has stuff like gameplay/drawing/cooking that is worth watching. While this 3D streamer is basically just a lewder version of twitch thot who just sit in front of a webcam and do nothing other than looking sexy.

| >>628178
People want that though. It's not for me and it doesn't seem to be for you, but a lot of people are content with that.

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1582118688

This thread is permanently archived