danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i want to make love to a man

| i hope you all understand the difference between having sex and making love.
i want to make love to a man... i want his body so close to me that i can feel the heat of both our bodies irradiate each other. i want to glide my fingers across his skin, across his back. i would shyly brush against his lips then go fully before nibbling on his lips. i want to see him become primal with me, i want to feel like i'm taming a wild animal, which is nevertheless eating me alive.
i'm a guy.

| we would be sleeping together, me in his arms. in a dark tent, in the wilderness. in his embrace. i want to feel his strength in my fingers. i want us to lose any sense of thinking or reflection. i want to lose any inhibition and go wild with him. i want him to make me shiver.

not a single word would be spoken. not even no homo

at times i want him to make me feel like prey, other times like two warm bodies colliding in lust.

| i hope you understand. i'm not even considering him fucking me in the ass or cumming or whatever in this fantasy. no, just the most intense form of cuddling. just being closer than touch, closer than the closest you can get to someone. and we're laying on the side, and i have my arms around his sides with my hands on his back, and he has his arms holding what feels like my entire body.

>moan send spot
captchan is liking this

| i don't want any man. i think you know what kind of man i want. the embodiment of youthful strength. a greek idol?
i want him to be cute when you look at him but he hides a monster inside, and that monster is raging with love

and of course he'd be white are you kidding

so that's my fantasy of tonight

| just thinking about it feels intoxicating almost as if i'm getting buzzed. i think we need more Greek-archetype beauties in this world, not the leftie soy boys we have today. you can't imagine a single one of them taking charge.
i just want to sleep with a man.

is that gay btw

| >>616787
>greek idol
Greek idol*

apologies to the Greek for not putting that in upper case
i'm not obsessed with the greek or anything but their culture wasn't as retarded as western culture now. that plus homoerotism and also they were aawesome

| This thread is uber gay, Good fucking Lord, purge my eyes.

| >>616790
church doesn't work
you are fagit now

| :)

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1579176451

This thread is permanently archived