danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I will now

| commit sex to my little sister while crossdressing and pretend to be a g/u/y

| I support it :)

| While she eats cummies ice cream, right?

| >>616874
Oh fuck yeah. I should start making that again. It's been a while.

| >>616886 please fuck no for the love of all things holy fuck

| >>616900
I stopped making it when we had to be separated for a while after my parents divorce, but now that we both live together again I really want to see her happily licking up my special ice cream again :)

| Sick, dude, hope it has AIDS in it so you'll both die happily
In agony
Together
As soon as possible

| >>616904 In the words of a wise man named Rich Evans

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDSSSS

| Sicko mode

| Gross.

| I love sex.

| Yes do it

| I still have same ID!? Anyway the maid walk in and we all have epic group sex and then my cousin and the friend that step on my dick also walk in and we all start having epic group sex

| I humbly request a video footage for research purposes.

| >>619230 this is way better than any of the incest threads we ever had
i demand mods to make a banner about this greatest achievement /d/ has ever reached

| >>619230 this is way better than any of the incest threads we ever had
i demand mods to make a banner about this greatest achievement /d/ has ever reached

| >>619239
It is not only greater than other incest threads, but it's also a combination of a lot of them.

| OP here to update. after i know my brother in law have a gf. I cry and skip school for awhile then got sicked after coom 3 time in row was almost dieded thank asanagi. When i feel better i continue to draw lewd from other g/u/rls request and start inventing new erotic lewd idea like neon cum and dicks nunchucks and proceed to end it all by trying to put everything in my ass to prove trap is not gay.

| >>620099
Gang :)

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1579860661

This thread is permanently archived