danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone know that one fetish?

| I've once heard of this one fetish that mainly involves clothes undressing themselves, without the human and now I'm curious and do not know what I can find it under.
>Well, if it exists

| wardrobe malfunction is probably your best bet

| Seconding the Wardrobe Malfunction suggestion, and maybe try ENF (Embarassed Naked Female). I am personally more of Wet Clothes and See-through Clothes, but I I bet I'll enjoy OP's fetish as well.

| Lol, wat? It sounds like something out of Disney's Fantasia... do you mean clothes that walk around with no human inside, or clothes *on* a human that take themselves off, much to the human's chagrin?

| >>613823
I'd assume the second one, since that's what OP described.

I think it could be nice. I'd appreciate it if someone shared some material here if you find it.

| >>613848 (OP)>>clothes undressing themselves, without the human.

I dunno, depends on how you interpret without the human... like no human is present, or the human wearing the clothes is not the one undressing them... selves?

| >>613856
Thing is though, if it's just clothes there's nothing to undress. Undressing is a pretty important word in that sentence.

| >>613862 not so. There's that one invisible girl fetish. In such a case, it looks like there's floating clothes undressing themselves.

| >>613872
If what she was looking for was an invisible girl fetish, she would have said invisible girl fetish, not clothes undressing.

| >>613872 this is what I was imagining yes, though minus the invisible person... just animated clothes and are pretending to be worn by someone, then start a sexy striptease.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1577654277

This thread is permanently archived