| >finds good ning and portland hentai
>big booby ships
>beat cock
>looks for more ning
>comments says 'wow great loli ass'
>looks for portland
>comments say 'wow great loli titties'
>cock deflates
are you kidding me? both of these characters have big titties but from what i see in the wiki, they look like lolis and they sound like lolis. are you fucking shitting me? jailbaits? loli traps? and is indy even related to portland?

| Never heard of oppai loli? Also, you've seen them mf, they look like fucking lolis, if a goddamn checkbox on a wiki is that important to you then nigga, you retarded, just beat your fucking meat to whatever you like

| did you know? azur lane has over 100 unique lolis, take some precaution before cooming to anything related to azur lane, atago could even a loli as well.

| Azur Lane is basically Kancolle but with an emphasis on lolis and worse gameplay.

| >>613234
Over 100 unique lolis? Why the fuck am I playing Pokémon? This sounds much better.

| >>613234
that's why kancolle atago >>>>>>>>>> AL atago. no lolishit, just big tiddy airhead milf

| "You know what'd be super hot? If we designed a game where we lewd some boats as girls."

| just lewd actual boat ffs

| noice game

| > oppai loli
Heresy.

| >>613536
Perfectly fine. Yuri boats are great, but Japan always has to make it wierd and make them lolis.
Stop pushing your pedo tendencies onto everything, Japan!

| >>613585
They're not pushing shit though. If you don't like loli then don't watch or play stuff with lolis in it. It's not that hard.

| >>44f680 i kek

| >>613229

>Cock deflates

Your penis sounds more like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man than a penis.

Now, if you will excuse me, I will hear some Bismarck by Sabaton.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1577573055

This thread is permanently archived