danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I might be interested in crossdressing

| I'm not really sure yet because I haven't tried, but I think I might really like it. Female clothes just look a lot better than male ones and I think I'd enjoy wearing things that make me feel cute. I get all tingly and shit when thinking about it and I really want to try it now.

| believe in yourself, be the cute crossdresser you want to be in the world.

| same tbh

| only if you pass
send pictures

| >>613232
I want to but it would make me really stressed I think. I'm already a weird cunt. Not in a bad way, but still. I really want to feel girly and cute though.

>>613263
I'm not sending pics, no. For one, I have no girly clothes to wear. There's also the fact that I'm a tall 16 year old with no facial expression and a surprising amount of facial hair. I don't look girly at all, which is also part of why I feel very hesitant to try crossdressing. I know it shouldn't matter but.

| OP just try wearing something cute in your room by yourself and see how you feel. If you like it then maybe get some cute underwear and wear it under regular clothes until you feel comfortable to wear a full outfit outside.

Your teenage to early twenties is a time to experiment so have fun with it!

Best of luck /g/url <3

| Also buying stuff online or asking a really close friend to buy you something is also an idea if your worried about someone seeing buy women's clothing

Once again best of luck /g/url

| You go OP! I've been thinking about trying this at well, only that I'm already older than you. You should try wearing clothes by yourself, and if your body hair troubles you, try an epilator! Also, applying make up the right way can do wonders on the face! Needs practice though, don't be discouraged if it doesn't work at in the beginning! Best if luck g/u/rl!

| >>613417
Thing is that I like my facial hair. I really dislike being hairless, and I want to both have a beard and wear cute clothes.

>>613410
I would never be able to wear it outside. Wearing it alone would be where I'd stop either way. I want to try though, but I don't have any cute clothes. I can't really try to take clothes from my mom or sister because they are much smaller than me. Even though I know my parents would support it, I still wouldn't want them to know.

| Fucking imagining some 16 year old boy with facial hair and shit in a dress with some nipple cutouts is bringing back memories of old iDubbbz. Except he's fucking gay as joke, you, however, are the joke.

| >>613447
I'll take that as a compliment. Gotta love iDubbbz. A dress is not my style though. I wouldn't want that. I don't think they look that good on, well, anyone really. I just want other girly stuff. Underwear, pants, T-Shirt, jacket. More casual stuff that still looks cute.

| >>129c04
*Coughs* pink striped programming socks *coughs*

| >>613470
I am coincidentally trying to get back into programming right now. Should I just become a living meme?

| Tried crossdressing once and it was kinda meh, but now I'm trans

| >>613471
>>613501 there's the living meme

| >>613503
My life is fucking meme smh
My spouse is the only reason I keep living

| >>613453
>doesn't like dresses
How can someone be so terrible?
Dresses are amazing!
If you exclude dresses and skirts, you just have slightly more fashionable clothes and more complex underwear.
Dresses and skirts are the best!

| >>613591 I totally agree lolol skirts and dresses are the best types of female clothing aside from lingerie <3

| >>613591 >>613620
I don't dislike skirts. It's quite the opposite. I'd love to try wearing skirts. I just don't want dresses. Some dresses are ok, but skirts are far superior in my opinion, unless it's one of those dresses that are made to be worn underneath jackets or something like that. Just a dress is not something I'm interested in though.

| >>613623
You know what's the absolute shit tho? Hoodie dresses.

| >>613634
Yeah! Hoodie dresses are awesome! I think I would really like having one. That's the type of dress I'd like wearing.

| the good shit

| Nah but for real OP I'm on the same page as you, as I'm sure plenty others are.

| >>613667
I'm glad to hear that. I've been pretty surprised with how much interest g/u/rls have been having in crossdressing. I think that's part of why I realised I want to try it. Seeing g/u/rls talk about it made me think about how I would feel doing it. Being cute is far from what I try to be personality wise and I'm not really interested in that, but I do have a bit of a feminine side and would love to feel cute and maybe not look pretty, but at least feel pretty.

| >>613669 /u/ turning people into faggots, great job guys, you did it, you have achieved peak gay. I hope you're satisfied with what you have done to this man's life.
You fucking gay asses

| who wouldn't want to look cute ? so try it anon

| >>613696
Correction: I have always been a bit of a faggot, and here there are others like me who helped me realised how I can satisfy my faggotory needs.

>>613709
I want to. I'll try to do it eventually. Right now wouldn't work I think, but I will. Hopefully I can try it before moving out, but if I don't find a good opportunity I will try as soon as I've done so.

| So
Should we consider renaming the board to /cuteboys?

| >>613780
Certainly got my vote, would be awesome

| >>613634 >>613638 is it a onesie? Look who's all up in da club with a onesie!?

https://youtu.be/MONwIEbBy1I

| >>613634
Bro, thanks for mentioning hoodie dresses. I've been looking at a few, and I'm genuinely considering buying this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0779BQDCZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_4BKcEbSCD3R33

If I do I might legit buy programming socks too, but I'm not sure yet. I mean, if I buy it my parents will probably thing I'm gay or trans, though I'm fine with that. They're not biggots, so as long as they keep it to themselves it's all good. I'll take some time to think though.

| >>614046
No Problem, but yoo, those do look nice!
I've been thinking about getting that stuff amongst other accessories like a nice choker and stuff, but I'm short on cash, which sucks.
If you do buy them, don't forget to update us!

| >>614059
Nice! Yeah, I'm not paying rent yet, so I can afford wasting money. I'll make sure to update you if I buy one. I can't stop thinking about buying one, but I'll try to hold out for a bit. We'll see.

| >>129c04 That hoodie looks great.

| Okay, so, fuck. I just bought the hoodie and a pair of pink/white striped thigh highs. I tried to wait as long as possible with buying it but I got too excited. I really hope my parents won't mind and won't make a big deal out of it.

>>614307
Thanks. I think so too.

| https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_DNrKVrQ8

just kidding, you go g/u/rl

| Honestly, I've been interested in crossdressing for a while. Only thing stopping me is how not cute my body is. (And I dont mean that in a "I hate my body way", it's just a fact).

Yall have any general advice as to how I can go about my situation?

| >>614393
Well, I'm in the same situation. My body is very, very far from cute, objectively, but I'm still trying it. My advice would honestly be to just go for it, even with a body that doesn't fit it.

Update: I talked with my mom and she was very chill about it. She basically said "Cool. If there's anything You want to talk about, talk to me." It was a lot smoother than I expected. The clothes should be here in two weeks, so I'm really excited to try them.

| >>614412
Im so darn happy for you! And and fireworks for you mum for being so chill! Hope the rest of your family will be too! And even if not, if it makes you happy, stay strong g/u/rl!

I actually had a few talks to close family and friends bout this stuff and had to realized that even people close to me aren't as open as I had hoped, so it's kinda holding me back. But I dream of someday doing amazing Crossplay at conventions, like Palutena and stuff.

| I haven't chimed in on this thread yet, and I'm not sure how relevent this is, but I'll post it anyways. Low-key, I've kinda fantasized about having you g/u/rls buy me some cute clothes, and I'd repay you with pictures, but setting up a temp P.O. Box and having my pictures out there sounds like a lot of work, and kinda scary. I'd have to set up a cute lil photo area too. Def programmer socks, maybe some cute lil matching striped panties. But what if someone found them...

| I'm embarrassed just thinking about it, g/u/rls. I don't have a GF either, so there's be no excuse I could give for having them in my drawer.

| >>614422 get yo gay ass fantasies out of here, this is a Korean clothing fashion discussion forum, we don't want your shit here

| >>614422
It sounds interesting, but also, clothes can be pretty damn expensive. Just those clothes I bought cost me $92 because of shipping and import fees. For someone to buy you stuff like that they must really, really, really want those pictures. I'm not sure it would work out. Good luck if you try it though!

>>614418
I know at least two of my grandparents would hate me and pretend I didn't exist if they knew, but I honestly don't care.

Aw. I'm sorry. I hope you do it someday!

| i'm getting weirded out by this

| >>614435 $92? That is crazy dude. When did clothes get so expensive? I get shipping free, so that's not a problem. It used to be. I used to have to pay anywhere from $15 to $40 to ship something a few years back, but I guess they've modernized it somehow. Great to hear you're going through with wearing cute stuff! Good luck!

| >>614441
Thank you!
The clothes themselves weren't that expensive. I think both items combined were around $35. The rest was shipping and import. It's insanely expensive getting things into Norway, especially clothes and shit.

| So, uh, does anyone know of any cute panties that can hold, well, a dick? I would love a pair or two of panties but I feel like most would just end up hurting me. I would want them to be tight, but not so tight that I can't wear them, and I also wouldn't want my privates hanging out.

| >>614505
As long as you aren't getting thong style, it should be able to hold everything. Get something with a lot of room under it and just tuck

| >>614544
Ok. I'll try once I get around to buying some. Thank you.

| >>614393
>>614412
Masculine crossdressing is cute too, look up plastic neesan.

| >>614602 Lady Baby <3

| >>614505
Look up specialty/transvestite panties, they have a pocket specifically to hold your dick.

| >>614699
They look like shit though. I'd prefer finding normal panties that don't crush me. Thanks for the suggestion though.

| >>614701 you could check kanojoy tbh they have a lot of clothes for crossdressers/traps

| >>614836
Could you send me a link? I can't find it.

| >>614842 https://www.kanojotoys.com/otoko-crossdressing-c-77.html

| >>129c04 even if you can't get any from the site since it has some high shipping costs cause most of the stuff is coming from Japan with the names of the products you should be able to find some of them on Amazon or other places that can ship without any international shipping.

| >>614858
Ay, thanks a lot! I won't be buying any crotchless shit, but there's loads of really cute stuff there! Thank you. I probably can't afford anything from there for a while, but I get the feeling that if I start getting really into crossdressing I'll be using this site a lot.

| Oh no. Anon, you might have doomed me. I already have a $100 cart. I don't have money for this. I haven't even received the first time I bought. I don't even 100% know if I like crossdressing, but if I do, and it seems very likely, you dear anon will be the reason for a lot of happiness and a lack of money. Thank you.

| *the first items

Total number of posts: 60, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1578183919

This thread is permanently archived