danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
saw my dad's penis in my dream

| oddly I felt weird...

anyone else get a dream like that?

| I had a very detailed dream where I was going through my life, but my school was basically an anime highschool where cunt shad extreme hair and shit, and at home where it wasn't anime, I was forming a sexual relationship with my sister. As I said it was extremely detailed and spanned multiple days and I don't remember how our relationship started but it got really intimate and when I woke up I genuinely thought I was about to be arrested for incest and pedophilia.

| *cunts had

| anon what the hell

| you typically see recent things that have occupied your thoughts in dreams and of all things to imagine, you see your dad's great big bulging cock.

You want to tell us something, anon?

| >>612460
Oh, fuck. That makes sense for me.

OP, you seen your dad's cock a lot lately?

| >>612462
i thought the point was that OP never saw their dad's cock irl only in a dream

| >>612482
When did they say that?

| >>612494
it's implied

| the gurl is right. i haven't seen it yet, but I guess I wanna know what it looks like...

>>612460 >>612462 but not much

I was lying in my bed and suddenly I realise my hand is on my dad's dick and he is sleeping next to me with his pants off also my brother was there.

| >>612502
Was that the dream, or what you woke up to?

| >>612482
OP, the only thing left is to ask your dad to see his cock and compare with what you saw in the dream
>>612494
>they
OP is actually just one fucking person

| >>612523
You apparently don't know how English works. "They" can be used as both singular and plural. When used as plural, it refers to multiple people in third person. When used as singular, it refers to one person in third person. Pretty simple, and it's what most people use if they don't know someones gender, which I don't, because they never said it.

| >>612527
this mofo over here doing some naruto cloning shit

| >>612527
as if there's any chance of them being male on danger/u/ lmao

| >>612573
True. I admit defeat.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1576976702

This thread is permanently archived