danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ended up poking a random girl in a crowded bus with a dick

| She was facing me, but I didn't look her in the eye due to the height difference (she didn't seek eye contact herself). She was hugging me so closly that I've got an instant boner. She kept thrusting herself upon me on each turn of the bus. My stop, people were passing and she hugged me close once again, I said "'xcsue me, passin through" and pushed myself out of the bus. I nearly came thrice. Wonder what she was thinking. Thought such scenes only happen in your hentai doujins.

| PS: that was embarassing (felt kinda nice though)

| The entirety of /d/ should be /d/etained.

| Oh shit, the bus had a dick ?

| she would have scared shitless wtf

| Replace the gender and it would be sexual harassment.

| that sounds horrifying and i dont want ito ever happen to me

| >>606476
OP is an idiot. She would not have kept hugging you if she had a problem. She was just shy and feeling awkward as you were.

| >>606597 Poking or being poked?
>>606549 She'd've pushed her way deeper into the bus were that the case. Btw I couldn't move an inch or do anything about the boner. Barely keeping myself from cuming kept all of my efforts. Guess if I did, that's where it'd get truly weird.
>>606612 I guess you're right. Not like that realization would have made me feel any less awkward though.

| Sounds kinda nice. Awkward, but nice.

| >>606620
both

| How the fuck do you cum from someone powerbombing into you in a bus?

| whose dick was it?

| >>606747
The bus'

| This is now a crowded bus/train fuck doujin thread. Share recommendations

| >>606799 Mizuryu kei - maria-sama ga miteru baishun 8

| >>606714 It ain't no wrestling. Easily, though. Usually I either have enough space to myself or am hugged by men or grannys. Sad commutes those are. No boners on the other hand.

| >>606476
>hugged me close
wait, she did HUG you?? please tell me she held your hands as well, this is too lewd.

| >>606816 nah, why would she. Can't even hold hands facing each other.

| >>606815 I just don't get how can you be sexually active when it's just some rando g/u/rl bumping her arse into you in a bus. If it were intentionally sexual and personal, sure, but it sounds like a regular public transport thing

| >>606819 You can say it was. Well, for better or worse, I can. I had boners from lesser things, really.

| >>606864 you must be changing underwear every day with that kinda sensitivity, huh?

| >>606888 binkan binkan binkan binkan *orgasm sounds*

| >>606818
>they don't think you can hold hands and face each other

You are harem protagonist dense

| This entire conversation is way over my head... who the hell rides the bus, for one, and why was it so full? She was facing you and hugging you and your dick slipped between her camel toe and then she began to hump you? Sounds a bit far-fetched to me...

| >606941
g/u/rl you got it all wrong.
It was a crowded bus, she was facing him and being so close to him that you could call it hugging.
By thrusting herself against him in every turn he meant that she got pushed against him.
And he got a boner from that, since it was most likely near the crotch area

Oh and busses can get quite full depending on time/day/wether or not it's a bus that students use/etc.

| So, who had the bigger cock?

| >>606946 yes, that is true :|

| >>606945 I got most of it right... I mean, I can understand if his boner was like in sweatpants or something soft, going commando, and she had yoga pants pulled up tight so her camel toe was all squishy and spread open. Just the heat alone could have done it... kind of radiating off her pussy lips and making his dick all tingly. All he had to do was... inch... forward... a little bit... there! Nestled right in her thigh gap, she probably didn't even notice... or maybe she did?

| >>606888 I rarely get into such situations and manage to endure it so my underwear is fine.

| What is the source doujin?

| >>607735 irl
Worth reading once a week

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1574320147

This thread is permanently archived