danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Weird fetish fantasies?

| I've always wanted to masturbate with someone in a stall beside me, like so i can hear him grunt with me

what are your g/u/rls weird fantasies?

| I just found out my old bully became religious and is the caretaker of a temple

I want to rape that monk so bad

| Getting kidnapped by a bunch of girls and/or being held at gunpoint while we fuck

|

| I want the g/u/rl that wants to seduce her (brother) to get mating pressed by him

| >>606562
I want this too.
>>606477
>anonymiss wants to know your location

| I want Dorothy to NTR Jill using mindbreak sex and drugs.

| I want to sex drugs while mindbreaking NTR using Jill and Dorothy

| I have a hardcore sister complex. Always have. My sister is a year older and ive always been captivated by her. When i hit puberty i would always stare through the crack on her door and watch her change. Shes in college now, im a senior, and i still want to hit that just as bad

| >>606635
Got a bit of a sister complex too. She's the younger one though, so it's kinda fucky.

| ^ If anything, I have an anti-sister complex. Even a mention of an older sister in doujins turns me the fuck off. My older sister was a model, but good fucking gravy she is a bag of rusty nails and dicks if you approach her when she's not in the best mood. Shoving a pepper-coated stake in your urethra feels better than just witnessing her in such a state.

| anything weirder than wanting to serve and submit to superior white people?

| >>606749 based af

| >>606750
aw :3 does that make you white then

| >>606752 yeah, nigger

| >>606753
this is some kind of evolved ERP

| >>606754 you don't say

| >>606756
currently i'm talking to a guy who's coomin in a frying pan. there's worse than being a sub with racial dynamics

| >>606758 aw shit man, don't kinkshame

| >>606635 >>606651 I have a cool older brother that I would be down with. But never will happen lol.

| I want cute girls in school uniforms to step on me, shove their sock-covered feet in my face and bully me for being turned on by it. I feel nothing from people in leather, though, and can't understand why that's default choice for dommes.

| i wanna eat a shota's ass!

| >>607021 we share the same love g/u/rl

| Sometimes I wish I can grow a dick during sex and take turns drilling each other's ass.

| >>607097
Strap on.

| I w-would like to hold hands a-andd stay like that forr a while

| I want a woman to turn me into her fart slave.

| >>607108 >>607216 the duality of man

| Kek.

| I just want a hug.

| Why can't I just have a woman use me as a human toilet. There's no point in living without inhaling sweet heavenly braps.

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1574269568

This thread is permanently archived