danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Suggestion: Mo Nut November

| Next year, how about we forget the old no nut November and replace it with mo nut November, which is an entire month where you compete with every other individual able to nut to see who can nut the most in the span of this wonderful month.

Thoughts?

| i'll die

| i typed more captcha than actual message gg

| there will be carnage, cum will fill the streets, and god will usher in a new golden age for humanity

| >>605504
I think that causes people to contribute more meaningfully on this site

| My dick would fall off. Don't want that to happen.

| That is just destroy dick december

| >>605643
No. Mo nut November is meant to be combined with destroy dick December for a nearly impossible, dangerous yet rewarding challenge.
-OP

| I think you are confusing Ninety Nut November with Fibonacci Nut February

| Let's not forget about Jack n' Jill January.

| >>605585 yeah, and also post less. Look at quantity of active threads... Danger/u/ is dying

| Good gods, look what happened with Movember

| >>605714 it isn't "Fibonacci Nut Febuary" it's "Fibonacci Fab Febuary" get it right

| >>605734
That would be the discord.

| Mo nut, mo problems

| >>605921
Mo nut, mo cut

| A Kiss for the Petals (the animation). My all time favorite hentai

| Well there is Nut for Nature November now.
>go to pr0nghub.websitenibbas
>for every 100 videos watched plant a tree

Profit?

| I thought that was what December was all about.

| >>606010
As I said, doing it for both months is the ultimate challenge here. Replace no nut with mo nut and you'll have 2 months of hell, but in the end your endurance and dexterity will be so high level that next year you'll do it for 3 months, then four, then five, and eventually you'll be able to nut so many times a day that if you ever get a partner you'll be able to have constant, continual sex. Either that or you can jerk off forever. Basically you'll become OP as fuck.

| This is really interesting

| *popcorn intensifies*

| this thread will die after november

| Cumbrain November. The greatest challenge is to be able to excuse your pathetic existence afterwards by continuously chanting that you won't have prostate cancer despite dropping your testosterone levels lower than an actual woman.

| I wonder what would happen to me if I decided to coom 9 times everyday for an entire month!???

| >>607692
Death.

| What about ninety-nine nut november :/

| I told you, this thread will dead after november

| Coomer thread

| >>607684
Epic.

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1574674891

This thread is permanently archived