danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Lost my v card

| Alright g/u/rls, I did it- first I just want to thank you all for the advice and for being such good people (yes that includes you Mr. I love sex) anyways without further ado here we go.

So if I'm being real with you girls it wasn't that special. It wasn't this grandeous awakening or incredible feeling (though it of course felt great) I couldn't stop thinking of how she felt and frankly I find it wasn't as great as it could be- but that's probably just because it was her first...

| time too and as such she wound up in a bit of pain, not to the point where she started bleeding or anything but I just hate that I wound up hurting her- if you g/u/rls have any advice for the future I'd appreciate it (and yes person who posted on my last post as the last comment we did use protection- and there was sufficient foreplay). Thanks for always being here for me and giving me advice, I appreciate it g/u/rls.

| I love sex.

| It's okay. If it's first time for both of you, very rarely it will be outstanding and astonishing. My first time was kinda meh. I thought "Well, yeah, I'm a man now, and it was pleasant, but not that pleasant, can't understand all the fuss about it, can't say it's much better than sex with a hand". But sex has much more variety. Lots of poses and ways to please each other. And element of randomness in a face of your partner. With experience it will become better and better,trust me

| I think the key is go in with low expectations, it's not going to change your world view like a bunch of Chad's say or anything like that, but it might make you a bit closer with your partner

| Yes now D is the undisputed good advice board.

| ^

| So g/u/rls, how do I make it less painful for her? Is it something that gets less painful the more you do it or do I just give it time since we did it?

| Stuff a whole bunch of cotton in the end of the condom so its like shes getting ravaged by a teddy bear. No harm done :picardia:

| >>599635 why not just use a furry condom then?

| >>599641
Why not just use a freshly harvested fox tail as a condom?

| ^ this

| >>599688 why stop there? how about a stuffed furry dick?

| >>599726
Nah. Just a tail.

| >>599560 after few times she should get used to that new thing happening to her body, and pain will go away. Of course, if she's wet enough during sex and you don't have a monster sized dick

| Damn you OP! Damn you. :(

| >>599728 Do I just get a tail butt plug now?

>>599907 Thanks g/u/rl

We don't really get to do lewd shit very often because well we're in highschool so I've gotta wait for my mom to not be home and then we can do lewd shit- sooooooo as a follow up question I'm gonna ask about positions, any suggestions on what to try?

| Suspending her mid air with ropes for bondage is a pretty sweet position :^)

| >>600190 See I'd love to to that but the closest I can come is using the binding powers of flex tape to keep her hands behind her back- alternatively that can happen to me

| >>600073 it depends on, hm, your genitals configuration. For example, if your dick is looking up when erected, it's easier to have sex in face-to-face position. If your dick is bended down, fucking her from behind will be more stimulating to her g-spot. Lady's genitals had slight differences as well. I have had several partners and we have different favorite position with each of the girls. It depends on many factors including psychological ones.

| But peranally my favorites are spooning, sitting doggy style, flatiron (lying doggy style), g-wiz and, of course, 69. First two are convenient because your arms are free and it's easy to stimulate her tits and clitoris. Have fun! Practice is everything

| *has
*personally, not peranally, shit

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1570231518

This thread is permanently archived