danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Turn Offs

| Since theres a thread about turn ons, what turns you g/u/rls off??

I'll go first. Body hair. And I don't mean like slight body hair.. I mean these big, grizzly, chewbacca lookin ass guys. No thank you. I'm not into beastiality.

| Piercings. It's just... urgh. No.

| Traits that are turn offs for me:
Piercings
Having too many tattoos
Half shaved head
Fully shaved head
Being unpolite
Being manipulative
Redhead
Being always angry
Being arrogant
Always assuming people have bad intentions
Likes to talk about politics
Being passive aggressive
Having the constant need to prove everyone that they are a good person
Using the word "triggered" referring to emotional state unironically
Having a dick
Being born with a dick and removing it later

| >598633 check check check and check.. Why do you hate me?

| Light switches.

| >>598633 soooo you want a goodie two shoes, vanilla ass chic with no past trauma or human emotions. Boring.

Turn off for me is people like >>598633. Also people with kids. You could be everything I'm looking for in a partner, but if you have a kid it's an automatic turn off for me.

| >>598633 come on, redhead girls are awesome! Exept the ones with LOTS of freckles. That is turn off for me, looks like some skin desease. But redhead girls rules. Ever heard the saying "if roof is rusty, basement is always wet"? I can confirm that. I'm in love with one slightly redhead girl right now, and she's just awesome, no foreplay ever needed

| >>598645 the redhead thing is very personal and relates to my past

| Glasses and braces, I am okay with nerds, just not the ones that have those. Especially the thick glasses the one that covers like 1/3 of your face. Ewwwwww.

| >>598642 ikr, anger is the only human emotion, love angry people.
Children are the biggest turn off for me.

| >>598650 oh, I get it, fair enough

| Everything, except for Castration.

| >>598658
Not my fault my teeth got raped. It's not a fashion choice. It's not a choice at all. It's just fucking annoying.

| Dunno
I just feel instantly if we're gonna be buddies or not. Sometimes people just make me wanna delete them from my life for no particular reason.

| >>598658
I've always had problems with my right eye, but I've ordered myself glasses just a month ago. Literally all girls I talk to told me I now look handsome af.

| >>598658 found the boomer

| >>598826 *crab laser beams* B O O M E R

| >>598826 >>598708 woah woah woah. Calm down /d/. She's allowed to not like braces and/or glasses sexually. Personally I think glasses can be sexy. And extremely annoying during sex. But sexy.

| >>598633
My biggest turnoffs are shallow people

| I find it funny how the SJWs are giving themselves away
My turn offs are niggers and faggots

| Impolite, manipulative, and complain too much are my turn offs.
It's a nightmare to me to be around with such people.

| Being turned on is my turnoff. But being turned off is my turnon. Please send help /d/.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1569791945

This thread is permanently archived