danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Losing my v-card

| Highschool thread OP here, tldr everything worked out real well all leading up to this, we've been dating for 3 months, we're in our junior year, and we intend to have sex- yes we've got protection (she's on the pill and we've got condoms). Do you g/u/rls have any advice for my first time?

| I love sex.

| I probably will too, we'll figure that out :D

| Nah no advice from me I'm a virgin FML I'm gonna be a wizard!

| >>598382 what's the wizard virgin age? 30? 40? Hopefully 40 :c otherwise I'm too close to being a wizard

| >>598404
Pretty sure it's 40.

Just have fun OP.

| >>598404 it's 30 to be a wizard, 40 is the movie guy.
but they say 20 is the point of no return(I'm past it and want to cry)

| >>598436
When do you become a sage?

| >>598436 fuck. I'm past the point of no return. Better whore myself out. I'm too close to being a wizard

| Ok gurl, I'ma drop some knowledge, first of all, be polite and respectful, shower , go down on her( and put some work to it, it's very important) and try to have fun.

| >>598466 i mean, if your so close to being a wizard and wanna whore yourself out, lets kill two bird with one stone and lose both out v-cards.

| Start with some petting (rubbing sensitive locations), move onto a little fingering until both of you are pretty horny- this helps with the anxiety.

Then get to it. ;)

| Tbh the point of no return is bullshit, lads. I had my first time when I was 20, last year to be exact. I've never had a gf before.

My advice for you is - just go with the flow. Are you sleeping in the same bed? Start with some cuddling and kissing. And then comes the petting, really go with the flow and ask her if she's enjoying what you're doing and what she might want you to do. :) Countless human experienced that before, somehow it'll work out. It's a built in function. :'D

| The key is build up. Don't just go for it first chance. This is the one time where you should play with your food. It's also good to go into it with the mindset that it's your g/u/rls' first time, so don't expect ahegao inducing mind break sex. Expect awkward af flailing.

| let's all date each other where you from?

| >>0da6ef Nice try FBI, gonna tell you anyway. Geeeermany, yay.

| >>598549 I'm a spy from best korea, but don't tell anyone or master Jon will get mad at me

| >>598535 OP here, yeah, we've slept in the same bed before and we're gonna do it again

| And thank you everyone for the advice

| >>598549 New York

| >>598559
which Land?

| >>1aa5ea Lower saxony! And on weekends sometimes in saxony-anhalt.

| >>598598
wayy far away

| Meh.

| >>598561
You should try that ancient Japanese technique about 3 fast and 3 slow or so. Google it for clear instructions and do it for me, who always wondered how it feels but will never have a chance T.T

| Still a virgin but i was close. Big key as other posts say: build up. Foreplay etc. Me and my girl never fucked let alone touched either of our below's but you have a passionate time making out and feeling up she'll be horny and grinding in no time. Take it slow, make sure she's enjoying it, ask, read her body as well. I never even asked her but i could tell when she didnt like the feel of something. Goodluck and enjoy. Protection bitch. May god have mercy should you forget.

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1569695592

This thread is permanently archived