danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What are your strangest turn ons?

| What are your weirdest kinks? I’d love to know, and an explanation would be great too. Top three weirdest kinks get a pat on the back and a slice of apple pie.

| Light switches.

| Soy boys

| My own thighs. Thighs aren't a weird turn on in general, but being turned on by your own thighs is kinda fucking weird. I just sometimes really want to crush my own head between my dummy thicc thighs

| Card games
I love me a woman knows her meta decks

| >>597050
Bro, that's the dream ain't it. Deep into proper card games and a couple years younger.

| I like pretty standard stuff. Thigh highs, Knee socks, twintails.

| Black leather stuff. If a girl is wearing either black leather jacket, skirt or pants, it'll turn me on in an instant. An I honestly dunno why

| >>597180 im with you there man, leather and skirts are a great combination

| Pokerface.
I like when people just stare at you and you can't guess what's going on in their head...
I like to make a guess out loud when that happens, so I usually pick something either nerdy or horny af. You know, like when people zone out and wander in their thoughts, and you're trying to poke them out of it ? (bad habit btw, don't poke people out of their thoughts).

I DON'T MAKE SENSE, SEND HLEP PLZ

| >>597263
you'd like me, poker face is my resting expression

| i love thigh high socks and skirts

| >>597180
+

| Resting Bitch Faces. Yes, please, look at me like you want to murder me. Stare at me as if you were wishing me to cease existing.

| >>597265
Then wear them more often, sister!
Convincing my bf to wear them was soo worth the effort.

| >>597423 where are the people like this in my life?

I've always hated my resting bitch face because everyone ive encountered says I'm scary as fuck.. And that they were terrified to first start talking to me because they thought I'd actually beat the hell out of them.

Also being goth, on top of having resting bitch face, doesn't help either.

| Short hair. I get turned on thinking about pulling her short hair back while I do her from behind.

| Weird fetish I have is something that I realized was a fetish when I got my bf. I like to smell things and feel satisfied and some pleasure in it. For example, the smell of my hair, heck! I can sniff that shit like drug addicts sniff on cocaine. Same with my bf's skin. I sniff it, I put my face against it. I really feel satisfied and comfy whenever I do it.

| >>597591
That's weird, but kinda cute.

| And I like being sniffed when a person enjoys doing this. Especialy my private parts. I love the sound of it, the tickling feeling, the face they make. My gf actually told me recently that she would like to do that to me so I'm happy we have these kinks that match. I also kinda have a small kink for sick girls who catched a cold. Also fetish for onaholes is a biggie for me.

| >>597591 thats adorable

| Skirts; They have such complexity to em and the fact that some THIGHT shorts or panties are exposed, they feel so close yet so far, whenever I've got to look at them i can't help but stare with a poker face dunno why

| >>597694
I see youre a man of culture as well. Skirts with tights/thigh high socks are about as good as it gets

| >>597263 You're into kuuderes. Standard waifu template.

| Unprotected hand holding, I know, I'm disgusting

| >>598096 pretty vanilla compared to handholding in fingerless or torn gloves. Like,they put them on knowing exactly that it's gonna be unprotected and then hold hands with people who have no idea it's like this. Now, THAT is really DISGUSTING.

| Nose hooks and armpit hair

| >>598240 Same actually, not sure why I like hair but I do- and the punk aesthetic is just generally hot

| big tiddies in snug shirts

| >>598393 every shirt is snug on me because of my big tiddies :c it's either wear snug shirts, or wear extremely oversized shirts so that they're loose on my tits

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1569474897

This thread is permanently archived