danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I think I unlocked a new fetish!

| Incest! Wow! For some fucked up reason or other, I have started really enjoying incest hentai. Before, I wouldn't mind it if I watched incest, since in most hentai the only thing that points to them being siblings is what they refer to each other as.

Now though, I have started seeking it out. I've started finding the concept of incest really fucking hot. Specifically brother X sister. That's probably a bad thing since my actual sister is low-key kinda nice, but I can't help it.

| I love sex.

| I mean, id probably fuck my sister if i had one, but only id she was cute.

| well nice imouto is more fuccable rite ?

| huh
did someone say ice cream

| >>597268
It's possible.

| Guys I've been trying to set up a voyeur cam to peep on my sister fucking her husband help me out here.

And yes, I'm into incest AND cuckold! The power combo!

| And people say I'm crazy when I say incest and cuck fetishes are actually some viral disease that's taking over humanity, probably to decrease birthrates and increase genetic diseases, driving our species into a corner until our own kinks bring us to extinction

And the reason this is happening now is because science is getting too close to perfecting artificial insemination, what could render this evil plot useless, they got desperate and attacked sooner than planned

| Fuck. I feel so bad about it. First MA now this shit. How low were my fucking stat rolls? Shit.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1569020980

This thread is permanently archived