danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Thoughts on sex toys?

| I've been really curious and wanting to get one for me and my boyfriend. I'm just scared that my family might find out about it if I bought one.

| I love sex.

| Make one yourself

| Either take the chance they'll find it in your underwear drawer, let your boyfriend hold it for you or rent a storage locker.
I've just spent more than 300$ on japanese ones and they'll be worth every cent.

| I dont know many people who dont own toys.

Most of my friends are pretty open about it. My siblings have openly talked to me about owning toys. My parents have owned them before, only know that because we found them as kids. It's a pretty common thing anymore.

I'd say just store them in your underwear drawer. No one should be going through your shit anyways. Buy them in a store with cash if you don't want it on your bank account.

| Yeah, I guess trying won't hurt. It's just that in our country, it's not very common to own one. What's only common is just buying condoms. I'll definitely try to find safe places to hide it. I'm still living with my parents and we only share one bedroom, so that's why I'm worried.

| I'd like to try some, but as far as I can tell there's not a lot of toys made for males. I'm sadly not bi, so I don't really get pleasure from behind, so then it's basically just fleshlights and those little egg thingies or whatever they're called.

| >>596895 I've seen vids of guys using vibrators on the shaft and their balls, so that's something you can try as well

| >>596898
Sounds uncomfortable.

| >>596895 there are many different varieties of onaholes made for men bro.

| Onaholes (those egg things) and Fleshlights are basically the same thing my dude, also you don't have to be gay to like playing with your ass

| >>597069 true that my dude. Theres a g-spot in there. Just say no homo before ya do it and you're in the clear

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1568895430

This thread is permanently archived