danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Incest n momcest. Why do ppl like it

| The thought alone disgusts me. Yet it seems pretty mainstream. I can see why someone is into being shat on. But into fucking ur sister? Maybe a stepmother hell even a stepsister if you must but often they're blood related like wtf ppl

| Infinite amount of sex

| It's a symptom of stunted social development due to poor socialization, plus the taboo nature of the act. Japan has a very serious problem with rampant mother/son incest.

| > I can see why someone is into being shat on. But into fucking ur sister?

Uh

| idk, might just bee the social taboo

| >>596472 my thoughts too.

I think both are pretty disgusting.. but I'm pretty sure I'd rather fuck my sister than get shat on dude.

| >>92abe3 well one is just disgusting and weird but if that's what gets you hars.. but fucking ur family just seems so fucking wrong

| What about stepsister?

| I believe mostly religious families have this kind of stuff happen.
I don't see what's wrong with it though, I'd just let people be people.

| I don't know. It's just really fucking hot. Just the concept you know. There's something about it.

>>596707
I agree. Fuck kink shaming.

| Because they're sick fucks who can't discern family love from sexual love

| if both parties want to fuck, youre an asshole for telling them what theyre doing is wrong. as long as they use protection they wont bring an incest baby into the world. surely thats your main concern?

| wait, you don't do that ?

| >>f2108d I see

| >>596737
I can, but sometimes you just got both you know?

| In terms of people just doing it in general, it might be a combo of sex being a great past time as well as the inherent nature of family bonds being close anyway should people be demisexually inclined.

But in terms of fetishising it in media, yeah I dunno that seems a bit weird. Like it isn't even your real mom/sister, so it is just /the concept/ of getting with your mom/sister.

Tldr: just toughen up and fuck your mom/sister irl, nerd

Captcha:
>son baron cream

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1568732254

This thread is permanently archived