danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What the most disturbing thing you've ever thought ?

| Share with me your most graphic fantasies you've had that you even did a double take at what your brain did

| I'm boring the most deranged perverted thing I imagined was concensual bondage sex without torture only with the restraints
I'm not into BDSM only into the B part

| I think of double hand holding once,i still can't believe myself to think of something that horrific.

| Not something i thought off but in a dream i was choking my grandma to death and i was so disgusted by that because she is the person i love the most on my life after waking up i cried for hours

| Probably paranoia about my brothers, whom I'm very close to, murdering me.

| >>565036
tbh if you were my brother you should be afraid cuz i'm kinda unstable

| incoming

| i wake up alone, walking in a forest. i'm following a trail, trying to find a place to camp. trying to find someone to kill. eventually i come across a passage with two big rocks on either side. it's the only way in; i go in. on the other side, i find a perfect spot to rest for the night, overlooking a river, which is some ten feet below. the passage between the rocks is the only way out, too. i see an ashen rest of a campfire somewhere in the middle.

| as i'm setting up my tent, i realize that the place is lived in. there are fresh footprints and a broken tree is propped up against a wall of dirt. the night has set already, so this thought is unsettling. i'm about to fall asleep, but a stick breaks in the far distance. it shakes me awake. i decide, contrary to logic, to go investigate. i enter the passage to exit my newly found lair. the night has gotten much colder now, and i'm nearly shivering. i do not know if it is fear.

| there is nothing on that trail, and i realize it must have been an animal. i curse myself for being a scared idiot. the condemning words feel unnatural as they quietly escape my lips. i turn to leave, and walk back towards the camp. my hand is on my knife all throughout. it is hidden near my collarbone. but of course, there's nothing else out there, and the night is uneventful. i still feel as if something is searing my skin with its icy stare. i turn around.

| i throw my left hand out and barely block a right hand, shot out with incredible violence - i see it wields a knife and my adrenaline surges. my own knife jumps out of hiding to hit the thing near the neck, but it copies my moves and grips my arm near the knuckles. it's almost as if the cold grip is freezing my blood. i panic; in a state of general impulsiveness, i attempt to gain the advantage as i struggle to overpower my opponent. i can hear my blood.

| i am somewhat successful as i turn to slam it against a massive nearby tree. we are in a deadlock. my hand is crushing her wrist against the mossy wood: her knife is going nowhere. neither will mine, as her struggle is on point, thus neither of us budge. i look at her, a young female adult. her black hair swings freely around and makes her look like a minion of fury itself. her eyes shimmer with rage, and she does not give up. this is going to drag out, i think to myself.

| as i keep adjusting my position, fighting and hoping for an opportunity, i get an idea. a mischievous idea. i stare her in the eyes and get closer. she cannot make sense of this and seems to think that i will grapple her, which would put me in a disadvantageous situation. instead, i bury my face in her neck. her eyes widen. her skin is fresh and somehow clean; at first i think that she perfumed herself, but it seems to just be her natural odor. i glide my lips against her.

| she wants to push me back, but quickly realizes that i'm still vigorously pushing with my knifed hand. her hasn't stopped pushing against mine either, if only it wavered in surprise at first. i take the freedom to mischievously exploit this stalemate at my discretion. her lips evade mine, so i press against her and kiss her back. i can feel her beating heart there, somewhere deep inside. it's beating fast.

| as our bodies press even tighter together, i force our hands upwards, above our heads. this time, she does not evade my kiss, but does not reciprocate it either. her flushed face betrays her evident desire; i can feel it burn in her from where i stand. neither of us would ever drop the knife, i think. thus i decide to risk a gamble: i drop the knife. she does not betray any particular emotion, but it is clear she heard the heavy thud down in the dry sapling needle-covered dirt.

| since she doesn't let go, i manage to force both our hands down in a slow struggle. i tug at her cotton pants, and she breathes harder. i see her eyes are halfway closed; that is a good sign. i stop right above her knees as i can't get her pants any lower; i resume my embrace of her and manage to guide our hands down her warm nether regions. she just stares at me. i start a massage, and she stares harder. i think that i was right about my gamble.

| i'm pressing her against the tree. my massage has evolved into stroking and lustful penetration. her tanned tint is mixed with an ardent red, and her knife fights even harder for my flesh. i'm beginning to think that she's that kind of Lustmord hunter - an erotic one. it's almost as if she's begging to plush her weapon into me at this point. instead, i plunge my own weapon into her - surprised, she lets go of my unarmed hand. i think my gamble paid off.

| as i keep invading the most private sanctum of this enticing murderous girl, her weapon slipped over my shoulder in a moment of inattention. that she didn't immediately take the opportunity says a lot; i was right. i hit her forearm with my right elbow, which keeps the knife away. it's peculiar that while she really wants to tear at my flesh, she is also starting to moan. since there is no one else in those woods, she lets her own pleasure be freely heard. i grunt like an animal.

| i go ever deeper and ever harder. her eyes are closed and our primal desires have taken over our consciousness. our hot bodies collide and i grow insane about her. at this point i am hitting what i assume to be her cervix; at least she sounds like it is. i pick up the pace and she can somehow sense it; as i explode inside her, unrestrained, she bites into my left shoulder and draws a surprising amount of blood. and she drops the knife. i win.

| so that's how i met my girlfriend. we would later go on to slaughter a middle-aged solo camper at that same spot. she had masturbated with her bloody hand, sitting on a rock, as she watched me gut the man's still gushing carcass. we had bathed in his blood and fucked near his body on a tarp, she looks so beautiful when completely covered in blood. we had then cleaned ourselves in the river. we never spoke a single word.

| we then made a wonderful fire and roasted the meat under moonlight while watching the stars, we ate like half of it. i'm not a big carnivore so i should have brought a can of beans or something. we fucked some more under the tent and cuddled, she spooned me. it was the best night that i've ever had in my life, sleeping in the arms of a murderer that loves me. i then ground up the bones and threw them in the river. i sold the man's stuff on craigslist and bought Dishonored 2. lol

| fake

| >>565071 People lie. Get used to it.

| >>565144
i'm the guy who wrote it you cuntpunch. i don't want to get fbi'd

| I had a dream a couple years ago where a cult forced me to do different fucked up things. The dream kind of repeated and had different scenarios each time it did and they usually ended pretty badly.

The worst one was definitely the scenario where they tied my little sister to a stone table and forced me to choose between either raping her or watching them kill her. I chose the former, and it was not pleasant.

| >>565638
how old are you

| >>565689
15 currently. 11 at the time of the dream. Why?

| >>565638 sounds very Freudian... have you tried kissing her?

| >>565706
No. I'm not a LN protagonist. I have however seen her naked recently and tried to imagine sexual scenarios with her in it, but it never arouses me, so I give the Freudian a big doubt.

| >>565707 you're not trying hard enough damn it, when I was 15 I could imagine sex with a cheese grater and get off haha

"I'll fuck anything that mooooves!!"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjNSGY3M8Sg

| >>565710
That sounds incredibly painful...

| >>565715
you're a big guy

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1559253172

This thread is permanently archived