danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Can u help me find the name of a hentai!?

| I just know the name of the protagonist was Tomo-kun, in the first half of the episode he fucked his gf and in the other half he fucked his cousin while she was cosplaying, the style was almost chibi, and both had big tits

| >>562974 damn, that's not a lot to go on... what was distinctive? Why are you interested in finding it?

| >>ffec72 probably because it's hot as shit?

Captcha "king Gary bites" good old Gary king

| >>563217 okay, fair enough, but there's a lot of big titty gf and/or cousin fucking in hentai, you know? Sorry I can't help :/

| Please, help me too! The only thing I remember about that manga - main hero, guy from a high school, has glasses that gives him ability to see through clothes

| >>563583 this one is easy!
Ore no megane manko wo mieru

| Can you guys help me too

I have for some years been looking for a specific hentai manga about 2 schoolgirls that have sex with eachother after school in their clubroom or something and one day one of the girls brings a third girl to the clubroom and it turns out that the third girl is actually a guy

| >>563155 Because it had the most lewd thing ever, true love, well at least for the protagonist and his gf, I also remember that the part with his gf was on Valentine's, also I think it was hotter to me because of the almost chibi style the girls looked chubby and I'm into that shit, and also like the gf looked almost like the protagonist of Watamote, the cousin was just a blonde generic bitch

| >>563761 that is significantly more detailed... I still can't help, but if I was the kind of hemtai wizard that could, I think I would be able to figure it out now...

>>563728 so is the guy like a masochist trap bitch, or secretly was trying to get into the club to do normal rapey Japanese sex? ... Will he lewd or be lewded?

| >>563789 both the guy and the girl who brought him to the club knew that he was a guy and they did that because she wanted the other girl to get some dick.

Also the guy got lewded just as much as the girls from what I remember

| Idk guy

| >>563851 sounds juicy :)

| >>564223 it was and I sadly have never been able to find it again

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1558788206

This thread is permanently archived