danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So a thing happened

| Well. Me and someone were hanging out (we both are dating other people) and they started playfully coming onto me and began cuddling me which was nice but they started biting at my neck and kissing me a little. Holding tighter.

We are both dating people but it was nice and fun.

What should I do now?

| Stop being a stupid monkey, probably.

| Wake up

| Waking up is the only way lol

| Wake me up!
Wake me up inside
Wake me up!
Wake me up inside
>SAVE ME

| But what should I dooooo

I'm horrible at these things

| They may have drank your blood. Normal people don't bite necks, I think.

| Highschool OP here, see I'd suggest you take a look at your own emotions and see where they lie, evaluate your own wants and needs and we can go from there.

| >>562222
https://youtu.be/rJM9zRJ7fJw

| Don't listen to >>562197. She's just an envious and probably underfucked g/u/rl.
Do it like they do it on discovery channel!

| flexible tube conveying water suffering from anger or insanity

| Don't cheat, break it off or don't fool around it'll just hurt your current partner more

| Yeet. This sounds like doujin.

Don't listen to me. But if you ain't satisfied enough with ur current relationship to go an other person. Then you probs aren't satisfied with your current one . Deal with that first then you can decide what ur relationship is.

| >>562427 not if you use the power of FLEX TAPE. IT PUT MY MARRIAGE BACK TOGETHER.

| >>562480 you. I like you.

| I recommend that you either stop fooling around or break up with your current partner before doing so.

| Talk to everyone involved in this. In an ideal world all of you are ready for an open relationship with each other. Unfortunately the chance this will be the case is low. Probably some of you will break up, because they want a monogamous relationship. It's their right to do so, and it's up to you to think about about what kind of relation you want and with who you want it - and finally be honest about it to everyone.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1558388669

This thread is permanently archived