danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Slime girls?

| I prefer myself an icky sticky fucking if i do say so

| I like it when i can see my cum in them

| Slime girls are the best, I fantasize about having sex with one and being covered in her sticky fluids afterwards

| I want a slime girlfriend, like not even for sexual reasons I just think it would be super cool to have someone capable of changing their appearance on a whim mess with you in a loving way ya know

| >>562147 yea, that and grow a giant futa cock on a whim... you know... It's the little things :p

| Why not

| >>562343 you. I like you.

| >>562343 oh my god I wish my gf could do that irl

| imagine if SCP-999 was a slime girl

| >>562474 buy a strap on

| Wouldn't a slime girl's futa cock be too slimy to do any penetration with though? itd just squish inside your butt.
>tumid boar grey

| >>562621 I guess it would depend on how lose you are beforehand

| I personally love slime girls because I have a huge belly button and feet fetish and with slime girls it means I can literally fuck her foot or her belly and that is fucking hot af. Plus I love how they can make sucktion tentacles out of their hair and you came do other messed up stuck like eye socket fucking, or like sticking your dick through the palm of her hand and it coming out the other side of your hand and then into her mouth or something.

I fucking LOVE slime girls

| >>562799 that's fucking hot

| >>562799 your imagination is fucking... dangerous it could trigger a world war.

| >>562879 you should spend some time with Pixiv... it's literally all of Japan plus some other people and the lewd is on a whole other level.

| If you got the right slime girl, she can do the dishes and mop your floors.

| They make great music

| >>0560e4 I can just imagine her melting all over the plates. Fuck that's hot! Everything about slime girls are so fucking hot! They are perfect!

| Someone post some lewd slime girl pics/doujin please

| dvdsfnb.dkfbndjkbnkfmgbnfjjkhliwueeiquwei

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1558775499

This thread is permanently archived