danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Just came...

| AMA

| I got the "congrats on getting your cousins pussy" banner so I'm gonna assume that's how you came

| >>560056 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FY-zUkWwS50

| She said maybe its the skeevy look in your eyes
Or that your mind has turned to applesauce
The dreary architecture of your soul
I said - but what is it exactly turns you off?

| What your favorite water bottle shape

| >>560068 5 gallon... next

| How is an empirical formula like and unlike a molecular formula?

| Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?
>clip drown ceded

| >>560399 empirical uses American inches, molecular uses mm, nextttt

>>560408 burned at the stake most likely

| >>560408 there was someone before Snowden that went through the proper channels, lost their job and higher ups made sure just about to one would hire him

| >>560046
How big was the object you rode to orgasm?

| Where did you come from? Where did you come to? Why?

| >>561025 one of those bad dragon horse conkers that stretch your belly all out. Honestly, it displaces most of my organs up into my chest cavity. The reduced lung capacity causes autoerotic asphyxiation that I encourage by inserting my other horse cock down my throat. I died in a state of oxygen deprived ecstacy but came back to life because GoT was on.

>>561043 well, I came from my clitorpeepee and I came into my fapkin, because I rubbed it and rubbed it and rubbed it some more.

| I hope OP only answers these questions after he just came each time otherwise what would be the point, false advertising.

| >>561090 everyone just came, in the grand scheme of things, my child. The universe just came a few billion years ago. It's all relative. For your information, yes, I just came...

| >>560046 op, is gurl reell ?

| >>561184 why don't you lean down to my gushing snatch and ask it?

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1557953468

This thread is permanently archived