danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Getting board of self plesure

| I'm a g/u/rl that's been active for over 15 years, and it's getting quite boring for me. Anyone know how to spice things up? Appreciate it~

| Edging? Not pleasuring yourself? Using your foot?

| if you were masturbating since you were 1, that means you are 16 ... that is awfully young. the new generation is very hard to please.

:OK:

Have you tried different kinds of kinks ?
like bdsm and ropesss . that cool stuff. Or give . your good friend a quick nudge and becoming a lesbian sure to "spice" things up!

(jokes aside everyone seems to end up gay no matter what. fuck.)

| Have you considered... More than 1 dildo at the same time????

| >>552555
gay is the way

| OP: honestly I am lesbo lol, but I'm too much of a introvert cyber coder to have any irl friends. But I mite try the multiple dildo thing..

| Not a girl but edging is a lot of fun for me, maybe anal or forcing yourself to not touch and only use a vibe or something, find a new fetish and let the fun begin!

| Have you considered chastity?

| >>552981 What do you mean? There are no boys on the internet.

| >>554006
Must be a futa.

| Have you ever considered joining the church of nofap
Once you start our rituals of self hatred and repression your QoL will skyrocket!
nofap cures tendinitis, depression, cancer, gayism and even death(bet it your own or that of loved ones)
It also grants the power of flight, allows you to kill degenerates with laser beam eyes and most important of all makes you read books! Because if you fap you're illiterate!
Joim us today for merely £399.99!

| >>555093 see the typos? they happened because I had entertained the thought of fapping yesterday, if I had gone through with it I'd be unable to post by myself as I wouldn't even be able to fill thw captcha

| >>555340 shit, my impure thoughts are leaking, I'm writing wrong words again!

| How about just fucking someone?

| >>9b69b5 ew that's gay

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1556396272

This thread is permanently archived