danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What could a hypothetical teen g/u/rl (who totally isn't me) use as makeshift anal fingering lube if she didn't want parents to find out?

| I think she would prefer something water-based so that condoms or gloves would be okay to use, but there's not a lot to choose from when discretion is the primary objective, so I'm sure anything will do.
Also she says that saliva isn't enough since there isn't a lot and it dries out too quickly.

| It's better to tell your parents and invite them to join you for a happy family moment.

| If you're using your fingers just use coconut oil. DO NOT use it with condoms though, as oils will degrade them and cause them to break.

If you're using condoms something like aloe vera can be an innocuous lubricant. Although questions may be asked about where all the aloe went. Be sure to check the ingredients too, you don't want to use something harsh like alcohol that they may have as an additive.

| They are making lube even in tiny glue-like packages now. You can easily hide it in your purse or backpack if you're too afraid to left it at home

| >>551478
Olive oil, coconut oil, aloe vera, get your boyfriend to buy it.

| There was a recipe for homemade lube in one of the Shimoneta chapters I think.

| Just buy a small bottle of lube tbh using other stuff like random oils are just going to be even more messy, go to a store pay cash self checkout if they have it

| As a joke contender, I propose mayo!

| As a serious contender, I propose mayo!

| I'm a professional camming butt slut. Coconut oil is good. A little goes a long way.
>>552175 You sound like one of my viewers, in a funny way.

| I'm also curious, what's a good lubricant for anal?

| >>65b606 here.
Silicone based is good since water based gets absorbed in the anus. Wet Platinum brand is great.
If you're just fingering, coconut oil or silicone based is fine.

| >>552738
Gun oil.
https://www.gunoil.com/

| >>552821 wut, for real?

| >>553188
Do not use it on actual guns.

| >>553188
Let's just say it's tried and true for me. ;)

| coconut oil is also very good for your skin, so you can mask the purchase of it as saying you're just exfoliating with it or something. maybe you can get your parents hooked too so they can be your supply ;)

| >>553378 What you don't know is that they already are buying coconut oil, and not for the skin.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1555901482

This thread is permanently archived