danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My gf wants to online sexual RPG with me.

| 》MARU-Chan:
So my gf use to online rpg that included Doujin. When she met me she left that behind. She recently let me know this big secrete of hers (it was a big deal to her to keep it a secret as she was ashamed of it.) and asked me if I could Doujin RPG with her. I honestly never tried it, but I am totally up for it. My question is this.

She has mixed feelings about leaving it behind and wanting to make stories with me. Should I do this with her or help her move on from it? Ty!

| Go for it, g/u/rl! It's a pretty normal hobby to share between significant others, and understanding her interest is important in a relationship. See why she thinks all this is interesting by experiencing it yourself.

And it's not like it's a bad thing, she doesn't need to 'move on' from it. As long as this isn't obstructing her life, there's no reason to convince her to change hobbies

| If it's an embarrassing secret though, maybe you shouldn't go talking about it with people?

| 》MARU-Chan:
Is it wrong that I feel uncomfortable about her making doujin stories and roleplaying with another guy? Like some form of emotional cheating? I personally would like to do this with her.

| >>541235 it's not wrong, if people have boundaries on real sex why not on this, but you should tell her up front what you're comfortable with, otherwise it'll be a problem later.

| >>541235 communication is the key to everything, bring up your thoughts that it feels almost like emotional cheating if she did it with another man and tell her that you're comfortable doing it with her.

This actually sounds like a really cute bonding experience so go for it!

| 》MARU-Chan:
Thank you so much guys. I did mention this to her and she says it didn't feel right if she went through with it. So we will do it together. Who knows, maybe she'd wanna post them anonymously. If so, look out for a post from 》Maru-chan.

| Sounds fun.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1553340591

This thread is permanently archived