danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anal with my trap bf

| I have a trap bf and we both want to do anal, are there any precautions we should take before doing it?

| Just make sure to be ready for a mess,that or have him clean his ass before hand. Even still expect a mess so maybe plan to take a shower afterwards. Also go slow and at the bottoms pace. No need to cause any unnecessary pain.

| Make lots of before/after pics uwu also use a lot of lube, like twice the amount of what you think is enough

| Get one of those rectal syringe things from your local drug store, and use it with room temperature tap water to clean out your hole(or he should if he's bottoming). There's directions for use on the container, you'll know you're ready when it feels clean when you finger yourself.

Use lots of lube, be sure to use a condom, or if you don't want to make sure you both get tested and agree to be monogamous. Start slowly, it can hurt if you rush things. Communicate clearly, & good luck

| We'll be able to help you more if you take photos and share them. Always share with Danger/u/.

| Words from an anal cam girl:

Please do not use plain tap water to clean the butt. Warm up some distilled water (boiled tap water) to room temperature and dissolve sea salt to create a saline solution. Or just go buy an enema. I generally eyeball it, but let's say 1 cup distilled water and half tablespoon sea salt. Make sure it's completely dissolved.

| Continued

I like to use oil-based lubes, like Wet Platinum brand because water-based gets absorbed. If you're using a condom, make sure your lubes can be used with the condom material because some don't mix and deteriorate the condom.

Regardless, you have to relax yourself down there and go slow first. It helps if you leave the "object" in for a moment to get a feel for it and stretch down there.

Am I a hoe?

| >>540095 nah butt stuff is hot

| >>540096 Thanks. Gotta pay bills.

| tfw the Danger/u/ camg/u/rl taught me more about sex than the education system designed to teach us sex stuff

| One of my favorite anal plays is to get my bf to chew up bananas in his mouth and push the paste into my anus using his tongue.

| so how ugly are you two?

| Always go slow, use a shit ton of water-based lube and reapply as necessary, like >>539837 said, go slow and communicate b/c anal hurts a lot for the bottom. Usually go little by little and work with a little in at a time, and it might take a few nights of trying for it to work depending on size

| you probbo uggo

| >>540233
answer

| >>540824 >>540631 >>540233
Wow, someone's jealous. Just cause you aren't getting any doesn't mean you should be insulting people who are.

| >>540095 thanks, simple and useful information! Also, nothing bad in your job, I would do that myself if I were a gurl

| >>540932 Guys do it too, ya know!
>>540956 Hope it's okay to post my Twitter handle here? @_dollbutts

| >>540956 Plenty of pics on Twitter

| >>541063 but market camguys is not that big, I think?

| *for

| >>ae072c You'd be surprised sometimes. They can get thousands of viewers. Timing your shows accordingly is key sometimes.

Also, why would someone assume another person was ugly because they're about to attempt anal? Doesn't make sense to me.

| >>540886
>projecting
at least i'm not getting my ass fucked by dude with a wig

| >>541153
You say that like it's a bad thing.

| >>541153 think you're in the wrong website

| >>541162
>>541233
it's a dude in a wig, not a futanari. dudes in wigs are disgusting and disturbed

| >>541280
Well, you don't have to like it but shaming someone for liking something you don't is just uncouth.

| Yeah, it's not a wig if a "guy" is wearing it, it's a toupee.

| >>541280 You'd be surprised by who goes out looking for it. But I do think burly guys that wear wigs set a bad image for the trans ladies that are going through hrt and making the efforts. I dislike it, but you gotta start somewhere if you're transitioning.

| it's just plain old, politically glorified ugly.

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1553368122

This thread is permanently archived