danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Semen steaks

| So, I've decided to start cooking my own meals more often lately, and I've started researching new ways to spice up my recipes. I was talking to my boyfriend earlier today, and he said that I should add his semen to some of my meals, in order to make them more nutritious and increase their protein content. Both of us are going to try doing this for the first time later tonight, and I wanted to know if any of you had the same idea as we did.

| ......................boi

| SONT PUT IT IN TEA. IT WILL CRYSTALLIZE AND ITS DISGUSTING. DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE PLEASE.

| semen has next to no real nutritional value. It has an average of 6 calories per each potentially life-ruining spurt and will not make your food taste better in any way.

| >>521018

| >>2bd622 >>
Semen may not be as nutritious as I initially thought it was, but it still certainly holds lots of sentimental value to me, especially if it comes (heh) from someone I love <3
Besides, 6 calories is actually not all that low considering the measly amount of loin juice usually contained in a single spurt.

| . ______.

Y'all need some jesus

| have you ever tried brushing your teeth with cum? its super yummy

| >>bb93f2
Not really, but now that you've mentioned it, I think I'll try it soon. Thanks~

| there's a book about this on amazon. Natural Harvest, maybe? searching for "cooking with cum" will probably find it

| Someone just got bamboozled. Whatever there any NUTrition value in cum or not its still problably but a request based on guy fetish or weird sense of humor.

Do it if you like kinky shit.

| What the fuck?

| >>dbf0f0 I want to try that

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1547475944

This thread is permanently archived