danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Highschool crush dude, how's it going?

| We're still rooting for you here in the doujin hell

| They're already married OP. Did you miss the wedding?

| Oh hey, uh yeah it's going pretty well, not quite married yet but I'm gonna help her with school and then ask her out for hot chocolate, then try to meet up with her again, then ask her out.... that's the plan, oh I've also got a wing woman helping me.

| >>515029 lol :)

>>515157 well good luck. Don't wait too long. Don't rush, but don't wait too long. Good to know you have some help beyond /d/. We're all wishing we were in your shoes... well most of us. Some of us anyway. Except for the trolls. Or maybe especially the trolls... hmmmm

| >>515157 We're rooting for you, OP!

| Yeah so she figured out I like her, I'm I had to be pretty blunt but yeah she knows now and she hasn't really responded...

| She and I started talking again, my wing woman came in clutch, I've got hope, I'm apparently the first person to confess, I've just gotta pass these charisma checks and hope to win her over

| "All I can say is that we have to see what happens, right?" You know I've actually got a fair amount of hope here, I'm actually gonna be going to a friend's house and watching movies so hopefully things will improve and maybe she'll like me more (captcha of barbs,pumps,moans) ...kinky...

| Just keep it cool and don't let her knowing make you uncomfortable around her!

| GG WP M8

Lmao a crush? "Nobody have time for that"

| >>515226 what was the part in quotes? Something she said? I mean, if she didn't say no, that's good. Except for if she wouldn't say no because she's conflict avoidant. That would be bad. How did she find out you liked her?

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1545254240

This thread is permanently archived