danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why do people like monsters and fat Basterds in hentai?

| I don't see why people like big monster with animal sucks fucking girls and fat guys. I just don't see the appeal at all.

| I find it disgusting but I believe that's the point, some people like to see their waifu degraded because they're a bad person

| You are just not the target demographics for the self insert protagonist, OP.

| there is a degradation thing, but sometimes a pig disgusting man with a pretty girl creates this contrast that makes the girl even more beautiful.

| >>514923 personally I don't smear shit on my walls to make my art look better by comparison but you do you

| Simple - im fat, ugly and a bastard, so this gives me hope to get laid maybe someday ;(

| >>514988 m9 there are people with a fetish for feeding people to the point they are too fat to move, literally anyone has a chance to get laid

| >>514995 he'll probably has more chance in losing weight and get enough money for plastic surgery than finding a girl with such fetish

| Because I am a fat bastard

| Well the monster part is more fantastical. Idk about the insanely ugly pig people though

| >>515252 oh I forgot to touch the monster topic, it depends on the monster really some tentacles are almost cute (like my neighborhood tentacle shop) and the whole monster girl genre is usually fine but I agree much of hentai seems to have that degradation fetish where the artists just really want to watch an ugly creature rape their waifu

| The ugly bastard may be the artists themselves in the hentai

| Monsters give an excuse for interesting dick designs

| The ugly bastard in particular is underappreciate because of the fact they are the ones that lead the woman into Ecstasy. Albeit in a rapey way. But it's just more comfortable that way besides the good looking and young male protagonists that are too much of a pussy to do anything and let the females guide them for their virgin dicks

| >>515456 nice try ugly bastard we all know it's you

| we can ask ourselves all sorts of questions.
like, for example, why do some people like niggers?

the search for answers continues.

| >>993c09 happy to take the lead *snort* hehehe

| because doujin audience are fat bastards and they are pissed off to see lean chads got laid thats why the protagonist is seldom a chad (except in harems unless it involves mind control because according to japan fat people don't have social skills)

| I'd say that, for ugly bastards, it's because it's degrading. They're morally low, as well as ugly as shit, and they bring the girl down to their level.

For monsters, it's usually due to their different sexual abilities (e.g. tentacles) or simply because it's disgusting and taboo (e.g. insects)

| Why do you think goblin slayer is so popular

| I find monsters very cute! Don't know much about chubby guy hentai but irl, I've find some cute as well, like a bear!!

| >>515741
Yes but this is about UGLY bastards not cute bastards

| >>515627
>insects
I fear no tag
But this thing... It scares me.

Not if they are the size of a human though, then it's just regular monster.

| Insect hentai makes me want to kill myself, same with beastiality hentai

| Orcs/Goblins > Demons > Horses >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vanilla >>>>>>> Insects

| I really don't see the difference between insect, tentacle, orc, or other monster. Idk why you would rate insect as the lowest.

| >>516353
You really can't tell the difference between a tentacle and an orc cock?

| >>516491 don't care about the dicc because they are censored most of the time anyways. I was talking about how the girl/guy get raped by them. The result is still the same, they are raped by non-human.

| Why do you people like vanilla, I just don't see the appeal?

| >>516556 vanilla Yuri can be super cute and loving, both something missing in my life

| See, that is partly why I don't like vanilla. It's too sweet and loving and that is a stark contrast to my real life. Real degen shit is where I find my escapism. If I wanted feels, I'd watch an anime with more in-depth and beautiful romance. Not to say vanilla hentai can't have that, but when I want to escape into lovingness I want to fulfill my emotional needs. I just want to feel love, not sexual gratification. That's why I always skip the sex scenes in VNs.

| Degen shit, however, is what I want because it's so absurd, so unrealistic, and just in a way mind numbing. Much more easy to escape into than vanilla for me. When I watch hentai or read doujins, I want my sexual gratification. I don't want to feel, it's just about the pleasure. Rape, mind break, netorare, tentacles, stomach deformation, it's all okay. It's all about degrading and just raw lust. It's not about self insert for me, self insert is in the anime stuff and vns.

| It sounds weird because it sounds like I'm saying love and sex are two separate things, but they kinda are in my head. Emotional needs and sexual needs. I dunno, hard to explain but that's the ghist of it.
There are, of course, people that do self-insert with the ugly bastard and I can't speak for those people, but I can see where there coming from I think

| That's why the one I reading rn is femdom becoz there is no ugly bastard. Its fun seeing the guy pleading to the girl sometime :3

| Just admit it
If u like monsters u are weird

And so am i, vore is pretty good

Total number of posts: 35, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1545825376

This thread is permanently archived