danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tips for a trans g/u/rl?

| I just discovered I identify as a girl this year, I have took some actions to feel more girly, but I would like to get help from g/u/rls that have done it

| >>513526 i wont tell you anithing until you send you photo here (while looking as a girl). I can help u a lot you know

| >>513534 lol, wut? Why? How about YOU send your photo here and demonstrate that you've anything at all of value to offer OP...

| >>513534 Lol how tf is that going to help. You can give plenty of advice without asking for a photo and sounding like a creep/incel

| if you're looking to throw off your "male" hormonal balance
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alonso_Fernandez-Guasti/publication/6536830_Relationship_between_Sexual_Satiety_and_Brain_Androgen_Receptors/links/54b6c2970cf2e68eb27f0321/Relationship-between-Sexual-Satiety-and-Brain-Androgen-Receptors.pdf
tldr: sexual satiety kills ur androgen receptors & boosts ur estrogen receptors
i've done it for a few years & im trappy, might just be a placebo but it worked i think

| also, growing out hair/wearing "girlier" clothing can be fun too

| >>513702 so the more I cum the more estrogen I get?

| >>513712 from what i have always seen it increases testosterone, I'd do more research

| >>513682 >>513587 this isn't incely or creepy, this is prime /d/ culture

| Just have a pussy.

/thread

| >>513702
i've found 2 studies that study *over stimulated* masturbation(masturbation till satiety, one was rather vague with a test on rats being run; 4 ejaculations in a "short period of time" proved to lower t levels), & both have come to this conclusion
but yeah as >>233323 said you should do some research, maybe you'll find otherwise. and perhaps the increase in t is with lesser ejaculations & not overdoing it?

| oh, if you do find differing results, do write back here! or on a new thread, i'm quite curious to know :D

| The best part of my day is when /d/ sciences.

| Start with small things and slowly work your way up. Find something girly that you don't yet do that is small and do-able, like shaving your body or taking care of your nails or skin, and work on it until it becomes second nature and a completely normal part of your life. Small, steady steps are invaluable. While it might be frustrating going so slow, rushing things isn't going to help. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Just don't get discouraged and take care of yourself g/u/rl.

| >>514009 Already doing those things g/u/rl! Also feels good that the start is with slow stuff

| Also thanks for science stuff, I did think eating cum gave me estrogens... But now I know I should just fap to decrease testosterone, thanks!

| Oh yeah, also OP here, seems like my identifier changed

| all the best!
(science guy here, my identifier also changed, weird)

| all the best!
(science guy here, my identifier also changed, weird)

| So you're saying your identifiers "transitioned" then?

| step 1: invent time machine and go back to tell your younger self so you can get hormones on tjme and not end up a rancid old mannish 25 year old crone like me

| >>514157
Sounds very hard to accomplish. You know Time Paradox and shit. The easy way is to invent a Gender Bender Machine.

| >>513936 so those destroy dick December that I found on 4chan are basically e boosters then. Tho a little crazy, fuckos are beating their meat 496 time this month

| >>514079 I'm not sure if there was a consensus about more fap = estrogen, but gaining weight does. Maybe not an option, but could help to look more feminine (plump and squishy, just how I like 'em)

>>513894 yes, so I called her out on it trying to look cool in /d/ with no noods for us.

| >>e00dd8 HAHAH i wish i could transition as fast as they did :')
>>514413 oh maaaaaan i guess they're really screwing over their t lol
i mean if they spaced out their faps the t/e levels should remain more or less the same but 20+ times in a day would probably screw em over
and 496 times....wow

| >>514536 it's like a escalating thing this so like 1 for the first, 2 for the second but by new year you gotta do 31 and honestly who has the time for it? So 496 on the entire day month

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1544892730

This thread is permanently archived