danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Wholesome kinks thread

| Hand holding is the best

| Dogfight, dickfight

| Consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights on for the purposes of procreation.

| The lightest touch in the summer time. And the tightest cwch/hold in the winter time

| Warm cuddles in winter

| Mutual orgasm

| I love sex.

| Suspiria

| Ya all like little babies.

Cheek rub is real lewd.

| chokingg

| doing your best as a parent for a loli who deserves a good upbringing

| Gentle femdom.

| I am not a virgin and i like sex, but... Nothing can compare to the first kiss. When you look into her eyes and see happiness, and your heart burst with even more happiness. I am so fucking done, i literaly dropped a tear rereading my own message. I want her back... but it's impossible. I can't feel love after her. Kiss with another g/u/rl is just a kiss...

| I want a domme gf to completely mindbreak me with spankings and strapon poundings, then when I'm a dazed panting mess, pick me up and cradle me in her arms and kiss me over and over and tell me what a good girl I am and that she's proud of me... And then she carries me to her bed and wraps me up in a blanket and brings me water and we both have a snack.. And we talk about how we felt and how we can be more comfortable with one another next time...

Haha im lonely and wanna die

| >>514082 wow, sounds special, but maybe you are putting too much value on it. It's in the past, and you aren't. You can find new ways to love.

>>514167 o_o... well I can't say I wouldn't watch...

| >>514167 i sure would watch :D

| >>514082
Same, gurl. I remember when I was 19 yo, and my dad let me drive his car, and it was the time when I was dating a girl from my Uni we sometime had a "Night Driving" together. I was so happy. It was just us, night city and Modern Talking. I can't describe how happy I was there.
And we stopped near some kind of Mall, at the background was playing "Who will save the world", and it was summer time, we had a couple of cigarettes and than kissed, it was my first kiss.

| I'm crying right now sorry if my post's grammar is shitty damn I miss her so much GOD FUCKING DAMNIT. Why I have that feel of total loser, why

| >>514559 aww, you can go on. Everything seems better in your memory (you make it seem better). Take a look at your life right now. You have the chance to feel like that again. Not for the same reason (first kiss), but because life is completely open to you. Maybe you get married, or have a kid, or win a game, or get the job, or find a good friend, or hear a great song. The way you think (I'm a total loser) and the way you feel, and the way you act are connected.

| >>514570
But I know that I would never find someone so special like her. I did some stupid things that now I'm ashamed of. I'm a really bad person who left the loved one when she needed me like never before. I would never forgive myself for this. I want to kill myself right fucking now. I'm so pathetic.

God why it's should be this way

| >>514727 well I'm guessing it's too late to win her back? Regardless, thinking of yourself in that way isn't good. What happened?

| >>514727 kinda sounds like jill's situation lol
i guess u just gotta keep going, but confront it sometime

| >>514947
>>514762
Well, maybe so. But the situation I was involved was really fucked up, and I was acting like a foolish coward back then. I don't want telling here all the details but you really should know that I'm a really bad person, and I will never forgive myself, it's just so hard.

And I will never be happy, and I tried to be with someone else but I went wrong all the time.

Sorry I'm gonna cry again

| >>514049
Intense femdom.

| >>746e91
I feel bad now that i mentioned the first kiss. Even though i felt bad it was nothing in comparison to your situation. But still... Don't push yourself too hard. There is no good or bad people, only good or bad deeds. Even though i myself can't really move on (i still chatting with that girl in hope that evething will be better someday), you should do it.
I had 2 girlfriends, with the first one i was dating 4 days (the one i mentioned). It was enough to drive me crazy...

| >>514984 you can accept what happened and forgive yourself, but to do that you have to talk. We don't know you, and you don't know us, but trust me when I say you are not the worst person in the world. People do things for a reason, and whatever your reason, it still doesn't mean you can't change. You can't change the past, no, but you can change the future for yourself. I think you are also profoundly depressed. If you want to get better, you can, but you have to want to...

| Making them go crazy in bed despite themselves

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1545116540

This thread is permanently archived