danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have wasted my life and I'm lonely

| I'm 21, never been into a relationship, can't finish any project and the game just beat me over the head with all of it

| Weird flex but ok

| >>512320 whoa easy tiger your way is just starting
relationships pfft nowadays are full of shitty drama
Projects? Like what?
Game? Which? Oh let me guess fornite a.k.a the gunminecraft or the others meme games like that btw
>Here a advice is find a job don't matter is full time or part time
Where? In city malls, or department stores you know Walmart,bestbuy;etc prefer like "security" once you are working you going get money don't waste it so easy be wise with it

| Go and find a your Black Lord or Mistress. Don't search for girly shit like in drama. Just kinky things and intellectual orgasm. Find your clever and sexy.

| >>5fd19c oh almost forgot to say meanwhile your working days you will meeting people all kinds so be careful and if insist on relationships yes there will appears a fews candidates for it I don't see worthy but on last the decision is yours... So btw
>:3 p.s. I Already past it so for me is like "Deja vụ"
~R/N

| >>512320
Let me tell you something, /d/egenerate. I'm a 24 years old ugly-virgin math teacher, and, you just can't be worse than me. Trust me. Oh, and be the way...

>FUCK YOU!

But still, I love you, you can be better than a crybaby, get it on!

| I'm here for you anon! Please add me on Discord: МедOTU#4917, I'd love to chat!

| >>512320
You are 21. Your life is just starting. Go out there and do something. Anything. Not doing something actively damages your future.

| Make yourself some goals and achieve'em whatever you want but start to get busy in your goals

| Well... that escalated quickly...

| Fuck projects and relationships. Stay home and stagnate like me. Society is in the wrong you end up feeling that way in 21. Too hard to change anything at this point anyway.

| Do something about it oe you'll be like me. Exactly the same but 25

| Just find some buddys and get rich with them at the stock market by betraying estate and stupid investors. If you're rich you're not alone and can give a shit about the stupid working masses that envy you. In the worst case just tell them that foreigners, communists, feminists etc. want to steal or destroy their wives, houses and identity and they'll leave you alone, so that you can party with your rich friends and bitches.

| >>513681 this, the same but 34 :D

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1544821780

This thread is permanently archived