danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Halp

| So, I'm at a friend's place and she is at work atm. I wanted to put back her phone charger into the drawer right besides her bed and booosh! A big, pink, dildo appears. 'Lil me is absolutely confused right now.

| Use it, it's your destiny

| I have pink I'd, therefore you gotta listen to me now, twas the unspoken rule ever since ye old nudes threads

| So?

| do you think her juices are still on there?

| Op here. I didn't use it, I did not even touch it. I like her but she gives me more or less the cold shoulder all the time. So I didn't wanna leave a trace of me finding it. ^^' Now I'm feeling even more awkward.

| Again, OP here. We talked lot's n lot's. A bit of the awkwardness is gone at least.
Sorry that no fucked up hentai-story happened. Still, the dildo kinda got me off-guard.

| Would you like to:
< > Set charger on dresser?
> Put it in the drawer?
< > Yeet it into space

A wild dildo has appeared! Would you like to:
< > Attack
< > Use
> Run

| >>466476 lol

| What exactly confused you? The dildos size, shape or color? Because a dildo itself is generally a pretty normal thing.

| >>471740 Tbh I know. It is a normal thing, heck even I have one. xD But it was some sort of jumpscare for me. I just wasn't expecting that from her. Or better - I didn't think about her owning one. And now always the picture of it comes up in my imagination when I'm talking to her. xD

| >>472607 Now thats hot. Imagine her using it, for our sake

| >>472607 a dildo jumpscare... that has potential.

Also, I like your use of "booosh" in the first post. The kind of sound a big neon pink dildo might be expected to make :)

| What is the source doujin?

| >>472607
Was it a tandem modell? Are you afraid she's going to be embarassed or even angry if you would mention it?

| >>475447 No it wasn't. Your regular G-spot vibrator. Violet/pink, roughly 15cm long and with a few up and downs on the shaft. Quite big though.

I dunno how she would react. Quite angry, I could imagine. Because I was looking into her drawer? More or less intended though. Maybe she would be like: "Oh, so what?" I know that she isn't into me or anything. Sadly.

| Tbh I dunno. I thought I'd know her but heck I friggin' don't. xD

| To be real just saying straight up "hey nice vibe mines longer!" won't really been the smoothest move.

If you wanna poke around a bit anywhere then sure, go ahead you mad bastard no ones stopping you!

| Just charge the phone don't mind the dildo just sayin

| >>475515
Probably that's what I would say :D
I just wonder why I'm nevertheless not successful with the women :/

| I think the best way to bring it up with her is to smack her in the face with it. Another great alternative would be to buy a bigger one, and sneak it into her drawer with the sticky note "git gud scrub" on it.

| >>477033 +1

| >>477033 and a selfie showing how it's done XD

| >>477033 OP here! This would've been super fun, lol. I guess this would mean that we'd have to part ways. xD Jeez. I can't imagine the horrors I would've to face afterwards.

| >>477119 maybe that's what she's looking for... someone not afraid to slap her in the face with her dildo... might go better than expected.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1542826032

This thread is permanently archived