danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My father is dating my girlfriend's mother

| I don't know what to do, please help

| >>464547 4P?

| Funnily enough, this happened to me. And then they got married. And suddenly we were siblings. So ya. Weird.

| Even funnier though is that they divorced three months later. So me and g/u/rl are like "Make up your damn minds. Are we siblings or not?" Fun times had all around. Would not recommend.

| Rejoice, you get to live your fantasy of banging your sis without repercussions

| >>467935 but, she's like, not his sis yet... I don't think it works like that. Sort of need to have the incest taboo in place for it to be any fun. If he's already banging her and she becomes sis, kinda yawn, ya know?

| g/u/rls, would you bang your sister?

| >>469498 if she were my girlfriend... yes. If she were just my sister like she is now.... yes.

| NTR the mom and get her preggo. Your dad won't be able to tell that the kid is actually yours.

| >>469552
tell herrr

| >>469560 that is, seriously, 95% of the JAV I don't want to watch, but sometimes it slips through and I sit there wondering who actually gets off to this...

>>5141fa (me)>>471405 ehhhhh, nah. It would really complicate my life, if you get what I mean. My family is fucked up enough already haha.

| This shit happened to my best friend in middle school, his dad cheated on his mom and then she started dating my friend's girlfriend's father

Forced them to break up because the Church would look unkindly on "incest"

| >>475375 Church, go home... you're drunk.

| >op
I really don't know what to do, help

| She isn't your blood sister and you started dating before so tell your dad

| OP. There is only one thing we want you to do. Go eat your to be sister's ass on the alter! Literally fuck over the wedding ceremony!

| >OP that's a really good ideia, I'll remember that haha

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1542757251

This thread is permanently archived