danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i really want to lewd a loli

| but i cant lewd a loli?
please help

| That's gay

| >>461909
i know but the heart wants what it wants and it hurts. is there anything i can do?

| >>461911 go fap to some doujins. If that's not enough, download Honey Select, Artificial Academy, or Koikatsu. Make petite/loli characters, lewd em.

| >>461926
when i do stuff like that sometimes i think "is this all life has to offer?" and i get really sad. i just wish i could give a loli all of my love.

| >>464123 yes, that's all life has to offer without you giving up your life for jail time

One more game to try: teaching feelings

| You know, if you do anything illegal and get sent to jail, you'll have a %99 chance of getting shanked. Child molesters have a low survival rate in jail because everyone there hates you.

I could also tell you not to do anything to lolis because that will mess them up, but I don't think you'd care.

| >>464377
i care lots about a lolis well being, anon, i really badly do. and i dont really care about dying because living is so pointless and sad without love.

| Another vn you should try is rondo duo, you'll notice if you give your love to a loli you'll deflower her

| the vn suggestions are nice although i never really enjoyed playing vns

| *lolice break down door*

| >>466474
i havent done anything to get arrested for. i think thats why i feel so sad?

| >>466485 it's 20xx, gurl. We can police your mind!

| >FBI
>OPEN UP

| FBI you arent even cute please leave me be

| >FBI-chan, crying as she kicks down the door
・゜・(ノД`)
"H-how could you be so mean?"

| >>469461
i didnt mean it
why do i always mess things up?
:(

| If you are really okay with throwing out your life for lewding a loli, then go apply citizenship at some backwater country, maybe in South East Asia. Sell everything that you own and move to some remote village in there. Pick your loli, propose to her, promise a lot of money to the parents and hope they'll say yes.

| >>469501
its not like it hasnt crossed my mind, but it just seems easier to sit around and die

| >>469472 don't buy it... FBI is passive aggressive and knows exactly what she's doing. She always does that shit, always the victim, but seriously a busybody. Just shut the door firmly and don't answer it again. She will leave the porch eventually (probably after peeing in your flowers).

| >>469554
but now that i seen her i think she actually is cute. i think its okay to let her inside.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1542575836

This thread is permanently archived