danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
High school Crush pt.6 (yes it's still going on)

| We've been chatting every now and then, for we've both sent each other ";3" and exchanged some jokes about no nut November, and that's about all that's happened in the past however long its been, but yeah, still talking about anime and stuff (not really sure if enough has happened to constitute another post but eh).

| Seems fun, good lucc!

| I mean, it's entertaining to follow this, even if nothing special is happening.
>gore sheds slum

| Just don’t take to long or you’ll become beta category

| But when should I ask her out? And where should I go with her if we go out on a date or even just a one on one friend thing.

| How about the movies? It's not amazing but it'll show if she's interested in going out to do stuff with you. Also you can talk after the movie alot

| >>460655
Invite her over for a Magic tournament, where the prize is you.

Actual answer: When and where is honestly hard to say.
Where should probably be a bit personal. If you know she wants to do something, or there's something you think she'd like to do, then that should be the what.
When should probably be after confessing to her. Taking her on an unofficial date where you spend lots of money on her and then ask may put her in a spot where she feels forced to say yes.

| >>461729 +1

| >>461729 +2

| >>461729 +3
Edit: That's really good advice!

| OP here, okay so two of my friends know now, I spent the majority of lunch with my crush and showed her some funny videos that she laughed at, she'd also cracked a joke that was pretty good that got me to laugh that she thought wasn't all that good, a few other things happened but my memory is really shit.

| >>466423 laughing is a really good sign!

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1542400301

This thread is permanently archived