danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do I make a g/u/r/l like me?

| Soo... Next week Saturday I'll spend a night with a g/u/r/l I really like.
I'm afraid I definitely mess everything up, so we might not even kiss.
I don't mean I want 2 fucc her. I'm a man of culture, so sex is just unnecessary for me.
Anyway, I want to let her have the best night she'll ever have.
Any suggestions?

| P.S. If she tries to fuck me, what should I do? Resist or let her do whatever she wants?

| >he's actually scored a date
Oh I don't know Chad, you tell us how to get girls to like you.

| >>439021
That's when you prank her by urinating in her pussy and vomiting while french kissing. Always maintain eye contact and establish your dominance.

| >>439021 do what she wants, it's not like you'll ever get another chance

| >>438210
>Anyway, I want to let her have the best night she'll ever have.
Any suggestions?
Jerk off (important, trust me) and take a shower before you meet. Especially wash your thing. You could also cut back your bush at least as bit. (The smaller the hedge, the greater the house)
>I don't mean I want 2 fucc her.
You mean you don't have to fucc her but you would like to if she wants it? Well, the best thing is not to push it but still to be prepared.

| Condom. Even if you're not mentally prepared, it's okay to be somewhat prepared.

| >(OP)
Uhh... You're all very helpful for me. If you have any info on how 2 actually act as a successful person what would be great.

| >>452821 run a successful startup. Make money. Spend it on buying another company. Bask in your feeling of success.

| She's already hanging out with you, thats the first step! Just be nice, listen more than you talk, try to be funny (especially by playing off of her jokes, she needs to feel funny to!), and don't do anything too stupid. If she tries to have sex with you, let her do whatever she wants, and don't try to kiss her unless your sure she'll reciprocate. Remember to clean before! You can do this!! Good luck!

| >>2ae24c
>(OP)
Thx. At least I'm not that afraid of not giving her what she wants.

First time we met was on my new (for the time) friend's birthday party.

If I cut all of her problems with being a female (goddammit I always forget about this in my dreams), we were nice 2 each other. She asked me if she can touch me. At first I thought she just wanted to hug someone, but eventually she took my hand and after a minute of measuring my mid-finger she went kissing my hand.

| >(OP)<2>
That was so nice as I couldn't do shit. I was just staring right into her eyes. After an attempt of biting me (just a bit, don't worry) I went straight to giving her headpats, touching her cheeks and neck. Closing her eyes for a second she was making a silent moan, which... of course I wasn't supposed to hear as she thought.
We spent 2 hours near a window.
>As a person who never smoked and drinks ~0.5 litre of alcohol/year I can say she was just drunk af.

| >(OP)<3>
She did notice me about it a week after, when I was telling her my problems.

So g/u/r/l/s, if you can tell me how would the best "date" of your life look like feel free 2 post your thoughts.

| When I first read the title I thought you wanted to create a genderswap clone.

| >>460580 that'd be a more fun question to answer. Let's hijack this thread. How do I make a g/u/rl like me? I want her to be just like me, but g/u/rl.

| >>460608 find someone just like you, show them danger/u/

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1542203889

This thread is permanently archived