danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I had a wet dream last night

| I don't get wet dreams often, so this is pretty special to me lol. in my dream I was laying nude on my bed when my sister came in. She sat down, and then the bed turned into a white couch, and she was naked too. We were watching tv, and after a while she said something like "whoever cums first loses", and we both had dildos and were fucking our selves with them, all spread out over the couch. Eventually she stopped fucking herself and was sort of laying over me while I

| >>408984 was fucking myself. She kept sucking on my tits, telling me I would lose, and then I came and woke up shortly after, at around 2 in the morning, soaking wet. I've never had a wet dream about my sister before, or even fantasized about her before, this feels really weird to me, like I somehow did something wrong in my dream.

| Oh wow, have you ever thought on being a lesbian?

| Amazing

| >>409012 well, I am bi, so kinda :D

| Lesbian incest... Nice.

| I had a wet dream with my mother in it, and just the thought of seeing her naked disgusts me.
Still woke up completely wet though, it was weird ad fuck. I aswell don't get them often, i wish there was some way to make them more often.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1537658595

This thread is permanently archived